• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Finnish Wing

Brandon Dubinsky calling Sidney Crosby a little baby

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly
Talented or not, I absolutely can't stand this kid. As bad taste as it is, I would really prefer if he gets some kind of career ending injury. In fact, I'd probably throw a party.

22years old makes 8.5million per year and still lives in Daddy Mario's house.. haha, when is he gonna grow up?

Talented or not, I absolutely can't stand this kid. As bad taste as it is, I would really prefer if he gets some kind of career ending injury. In fact, I'd probably throw a party.

Dubinsky or Crosby? Dubinsky is a great guy!

What the eff is wrong with you! Don't like him fine but wishing a guy has a career ending injury and throwing a party is just wrong. I hope you're a dumb azz 16 yo punk who doesn't know any better but I suspect you aren't. Honest to God people, be a fan of your team, boo guys but this kind of crap is just ridiculous.

So disappointed in this poster and that no one called this out. I'm a RW fan too but pretty embarrassed about it right now

What the eff is wrong with you! Don't like him fine but wishing a guy has a career ending injury and throwing a party is just wrong. I hope you're a dumb azz 16 yo punk who doesn't know any better but I suspect you aren't. Honest to God people, be a fan of your team, boo guys but this kind of crap is just ridiculous.

So disappointed in this poster and that no one called this out. I'm a RW fan too but pretty embarrassed about it right now

<_< someone takes the internets a little toooooo serious....

i'm by no means comparing this crosby guy to the likes of gretzky or lemieux. i wonder, though, if they were as spoiled and act as consistently childish in their day as crosby? they were both super hyped (though i suppose in a different world without the internet) and expected to do great things. i'm 34, so i've seen a fair share of gretzky/lemieux games, but i don't remember anything at the level of crosby's sense of entitlement and self-righteousness (especially right out of the gate during his rookie year). any thoughts from the older posters?

Guest zackmorris

Dubinsky with the ultra burn. Love it.

Sid is a whining, tantrum throwing little *****. I'm sure alot of people will equate this to "just hating" because he's the face of the league or whatever but he is what he is and no amount of denial will change that.

He's done this his whole career to this point. His sense of entitlement is so bloated that he'll throw a fit fitting of a spoiled 12 year old when he doesn't get his way. I can only imagine his attitude if the league didn't steal a Cup from us and hand it to him.

What a role model eh? ****** bag.

At the end of the day, I actually don't like such public statements like these because Crosby will simply use this to play harder and better and then the fat cats upstairs will just want to promote him more. I'm thinking that theoretically if people just stop giving him attention (other than shutting him down on the ice) then there's a small chance that the annoyance that is Mr. Whiny Face will just go away.

At the end of the day, I actually don't like such public statements like these because Crosby will simply use this to play harder and better and then the fat cats upstairs will just want to promote him more. I'm thinking that theoretically if people just stop giving him attention (other than shutting him down on the ice) then there's a small chance that the annoyance that is Mr. Whiny Face will just go away.

only after Buttman steps down.

Guest ZetterbergFourty
In other news, the NHL has suspended Dubinskey because of what Bettman called comments "detrimental to the NHL."

I'm gonna assume this is a joke. If this isnt, the NHL is. Of course, that's already common knowledge.