• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Canada vs United States (Group A)

Rate this topic

Michigan talent representing big time in this game. Rafalski, Miller and Kesler all came up huge.

Canada played a hell of a game. I still don't understand how they ever lose games in international competition. Every time they had the puck in the US zone, it was terrifying. Yeesh.

I just hope every American remembers Miller as the reason they won this game. Brodeur was crap... and looked like I was the guy in net on those goals. Miller though, Rafalski, huge contributers and makes me proud to have a guy like Rafalski on the Wings. There's still one more chance to go for gold, but can't be allowing stupid goals like tonight. I feel as though Brodeur was the reason we lost, he looked like regular season Ozzy out there.

Luckily I'm not taking the hit hard... my favourite players are doing well in this tournament and I've been appreciating a well fought games that have made this tournament fun to watch.

what?

americans know about hockey?

i guess no one watches basketball anymore...

oh wait..THEY DOOO!

btw how are the pistons doing this year?

Bout the same as the Canadian hockey team is doing at the Olympics. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

what?

oh wait..THEY DOOO!

Meh, not much of a basketball fan except for OSU. Pistons suck....stopped following them after they traded Chauncey for Iverson. Watch Cavs games with my roommate, fun team to watch. Still root for the Pistons when they play each other though.

And the US has tons of hockey fans, just not as high percentage as Canada.

God, Bettman is such a ******.

I mean, I know he's a ******, but then I see and/or hear him and it just is such a visceral reaction... he's such a doooouuuuuuuuuuccchhhhhheeeee.

Bettman and Bud Selig are arguably two of the most hated sports commissioners in the world. It never fails - a team has just won the Stanley Cup at home, the fans are going crazy....out comes Bettman and en masse, they all start booing. It's hysterical.

the US team wanted it more, they mesh better, they play better together and have more heart

this hurts to say as a Canadian

enjoy the spoils of victory

this pic sums up the shame and embarrassment of team Canada

2ecgcuq.gif

what?

oh wait..THEY DOOO!

This just shows how ignorant you are. You try and pick a struggling team from our city and don't even pick the worst one.

Yea that's who I'm talking about. When your best shot in goal is a old Richter, you know your fighting an uphill battle.

You mean the old Richter who backstopped the US to a Silver in 2002? our first medal since 1980? and was voted by the media to the All Tournament Team?

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24
You claim to be a wings fan on a Red Wings forum and you're bashing our city?

Get off this website.

not even close to bashing

cause its the truth...