• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Coyotes dirtier than the Ducks? I'm starting to think so.

<br />didn't know Doan is such a doucher<br />
<br /><br /><br />

He's nothing of the sort. He's playing a hard nosed, physical game. Not dirty at all. He's firing up his team. The Wings problem is they need to bring that same kind of intensity to their own game. They're being knocked around like rag dolls out there. Go out and put the f**king guy into the boards a few times and steal some of that mojo back.

Wow what happened in the intermission!?

They are simply outworking us at the moment. Wings are still the better team, we will win this.

Someone needs to step up to Doan, he's running a muck out there.

So they cheer when Doan headshots everybody on the ice but they boo when there's a clean hit on one of their players at center ice? Makes sense.

So is anyone going to fight Doan, or do I have to fly the Phoenix in order to do it.

Apparently I mind more than the Wings players do that he's running them all game. How can that be possible?

Just freaking challenge him someone.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

<br /><br /><br />

He's nothing of the sort. He's playing a hard nosed, physical game. Not dirty at all. He's firing up his team. The Wings problem is they need to bring that same kind of intensity to their own game. They're being knocked around like rag dolls out there. Go out and put the f**king guy into the boards a few times and steal some of that mojo back.

I'd like to know what game you are watching because I am seeing a player constantly aiming for the head and taking a ton of liberties after the whistle.

PK and PP are dismal. That's the story thus far.

Doan really needs to get his s*** rocked. He is running around like a goon and then when he gets a penalty called on him he has this look on his face like "are you kidding me?" :blink:

What a ******. Kronwall.... Terminate him.

So is anyone going to fight Doan, or do I have to fly the Phoenix in order to do it.

Apparently I mind more than the Wings players do that he's running them all game. How can that be possible?

He wouldn't fight. He'd let someone else do the dirty work.

That's what I'm saying. Forget what kind of hockey player you are, and just, as a man, stand up for yourself/your team.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

clean hit, pull the panties outta your crack

Are you blind? The hit on Datsyuk was far from clean. Datsyuk wasn't even near the puck and he got driven into the ent knee first. Dangerous and illegal hit.

Don't get why everyone is all out on Doan. The only illegal hit was the charge. And he got penalized for it.

He has been a driving force for this team all season and is a great player.

the "charge" looked clean to me, the only illegal hit he made was that one like 10 sec into the game at least 3 sec after the whistle