• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

<br /><br /><br />

He's nothing of the sort. He's playing a hard nosed, physical game. Not dirty at all. He's firing up his team. The Wings problem is they need to bring that same kind of intensity to their own game. They're being knocked around like rag dolls out there. Go out and put the f**king guy into the boards a few times and steal some of that mojo back.

Agreed that he's been playing a clean, hard-nosed, physical game for the most part. But that was a headshot on Kronwall.

clean hit, pull the panties outta your crack

:lol:

Not saying it was worth a suspension, just that it was worth 2 minutes. A shove from behind into the net isn't a clean hit, it's a penalty.

This is about what I expected from this series. Wings dominate puck possession and shots, but Yotes manage to hang around mostly thanks to Bryzgalov. We're going to see a lot of close games and we just have to hope the Wings end up getting the extra goal more often than not.

I think Franzen is still fighting the puck too much... its taking away from what we need to get from Pavs... I still think we put Pavs and Z together in the 3rd because the Wings were dry in that 2nd period they need a spark... and Z and Pavs play at their best together

Are you blind? The hit on Datsyuk was far from clean. Datsyuk wasn't even near the puck and he got driven into the ent knee first. Dangerous and illegal hit.

i thought it was the doan hit that was in question, the Auccion one was just interference

Guest mindfly

Too many invisible players on the wings as well... Mighty Playoff Mule where art thou????

Edited by mindfly

So is anyone going to fight Doan, or do I have to fly the Phoenix in order to do it.

Apparently I mind more than the Wings players do that he's running them all game. How can that be possible?

Just freaking challenge him someone.

Agreed. Throw Ericsson with Lidstrom against Doan and make him get in a fight with the guy.

Doan is not playing dirty out there; well, the penalty on him was obvious but he is trying to bring momentum into his team. The Wings have not done any sort of thing.

And if the Wings' awful special team continues, well I would cry

Agreed that he's been playing a clean, hard-nosed, physical game for the most part. But that was a headshot on Kronwall.

:lol:

Not saying it was worth a suspension, just that it was worth 2 minutes. A shove from behind into the net isn't a clean hit, it's a penalty.

sorry i htought you meant the doan hit, the doan hit on kronner is part of hockey, hopefully kronner returns the favor like we know he can

Edited by jollymania

The Coyotes are only trying to wear the Wings down at this point. It's like they're only playing the body and aren't even concerned about doing anything in the offensive zone. Obviously, they've been doing a lot of penalty killing, but it's pretty apparent that their goal is to wear the Wings down physically.

And I nominate Erisson, since Doan injured him earlier this season.

That would be nice. And it's conceivable. Doan won't drop 'em with a guy like May probably (not that May's playing) but a fight with Ericsson is right up his alley, even slightly easier, than his last few.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Who wants to step up? Howie's doin his job.

Lets Go Wings!!!!

sorry i htought you meant the doan hit, the doan hit on kronner is part of hockey, hopefully kronner returns the favor like we know he can

Haha, well I do think that given the supposed "crackdown," the Doan hit is worth a suspension. Then again it wasn't blind-side or backpressure, so I guess it's not. But it was a headshot and I don't like it :lol:

Guest mindfly

Just dream on everyone who thinks the wings should fight and "kronwall" phoenix players.. it won't happen it's DETROIT RED WINGS.. when did kronwall last open ice hit someone... Havlat last playoffs?