• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

#DanEllisProblems

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

@33dellis

If you lost 18% of your income would you be happy? I can honestly say that I am more stressed about money now then when I was in college.

I can't explain it and I never thought it would be the case but it is true. $ in no way makes u more happy or makes life much easier.

If you don't make a lot of money I don't expect u to understand in the same way I could never understand what it is like to risk my life

Daily as a fire fighter or police officer...especially not a soldier. There r pros and cons to every profession. U r kidding yourself..

I even gave you all ample warning and you still bit...when are going to learn to not take me seriously? Some of u got really pissed :(

Simple solution to the sensitive=unfollow! I am not holding a gun at your head to follow so do yourself a favor

From now on I will just tweet stuff like...driving to rink...drinking coffee...watching TV. That will be fun to read?!?

... [later on] ...

Ppl r still replying about somethin I tweeted an hour ago. U realize twitter is just a silly way to communicate and not b taken as gospel?

This has spawned a #DanEllisProblems hashtag with lots of fun.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Guest CaliWingsNut

Can't imagine the rich boy taunting he'll be receiving on this ice this year.

From now on I will just tweet stuff like...driving to rink...drinking coffee...watching TV.

All at the same time? Why doesn't he get a chauffeur? This would make it safer. He could hire Khabibulin. Maybe get his own reality television show. Unstress his life now!!!

That's hilarious. I give him credit for trying to discuss something of substance on twitter (not really possible), but he sounds really whiny. And those comments are funny, too.

An 18% cut in pay would suck for anyone, but you're STILL making more money than I EVER will.

Guest CaliWingsNut

@BizNasty2point0

Lol I can't complain about 18% escrow. I played in the echl watching guys get paychecks for 300 a week.

Gotta love that biznasty spent last night talking about bouncing @ strip clubs and pooping his pants on a bicycle paper route.... and Dan Ellis gets all the attention.

@33dellis

How does asking if you would take a pay cut...saying $ doesn't make u happy/much easier...stir things up this much?

I understand $ is a sensitive topic but I was not boasting or undermining anyones lack of $

The amount of $ cash has very different problems associated with each amt. No better no worse but different

If you r getting overly jazzed up about my meaningless tweets maybe unfollow or therapy is just what the Dr ordered?

If tweeting doesn't matter, why bother? If more cash doesn't make you more happy, why do you care about a 18% reduction?

Edited by CaliWingsNut