• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/14 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Stars 4

Rate this topic

Didn't he lose to Niedermayer?

That one doesn't count :ph34r:

I agree. Being unsportsmanlike and immature is the best way to show that one is interested in the game.

I don't know about anyone else, but in most hockey games where my team was getting blown out, and especially if someone got hurt, I'd do some nasty s*** toward the end of the game.

I agree. Being unsportsmanlike and immature is the best way to show that one is interested in the game.

Come on Crysom for crying out loud chill out. No one's hitting the panic button. It's just aggravating to watch this team not give a crap out there no matter how many games they've played.

Guest Crymson

Come on Crysom for crying out loud chill out. No one's hitting the panic button. It's just aggravating to watch this team not give a crap out there no matter how many games they've played.

I agree. This far into the season, they should definitely be thinking about the playoffs. They're right around the corner, after all.

Guest Crymson

Teams have been doing that for 60 years.

It can bring the team together and wake them from their slumber. At least send Dallas some kind of message.

You surprise me sometimes, Crymson.

Oh, I completely agree with you. Dallas absolutely needs to be sent the message that outplaying the Red Wings is wrong and will thus be met with violence.

Edited by Crymson