• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/14 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Stars 4

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I only saw one replay, and it looked like an elbow. Even a forearm's illegal though.

I'm not going to dismiss the fact that it could have been an elbow. I'll wait for an upload of the video before I form my concrete opinion.

For sure. I'm not calling for his head, I'm just saying he hasn't been very good.

No one has been very good tonight.

... both our goalies are bad. Osgood just old, Howard not that great. We sad it all summer, goaltending is gonna be the downfall... Defense needs to step up, but we gotta get that big save now and then, thankfully its only game 4, but I hope the goalies step it up SOON!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Rule 48 - Illegal Check to the Head

48.1 Illegal Check to the Head – A lateral or blind side hit to an opponent where the head is targeted and/or the principle point of contact is not permitted.

Definitely a lateral hit to the head...

Lateral implies from the side. This hit was from head on. Franzen saw it coming the entire time.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

The thing that really has me worried is that this looks way too familiar to the first 40 games of last year. Bad passing, no intensity, injuries...lets sort it out.

Rule 48 - Illegal Check to the Head

48.1 Illegal Check to the Head – A lateral or blind side hit to an opponent where the head is targeted and/or the principle point of contact is not permitted.

Definitely a lateral hit to the head...

it was neither lateral or a blind side hit... Franzen turned right into it... also, Selei has not looked good at all