• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Zetterberg Slowing Down?

Rate this topic

Zetterberg Slowing Down?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In defense of the fans who were worried about him, even Babcock was a little concerned about the whole top line, right?

Which can easily be assumed to be either Homer's disappearance (welcome back, Homer!) or merely chemistry. I doubt Babcock was drinking the 'slowing down Zets' kool-aide.

After tonight's game against Anaheim, this thread is nothing short of meaningless.

This ^^^

I mean really... What do we want from the guy ferchrissakes? REALISTICALLY ...tell me THAT, and maybe I can answer.

Oh right, this is all a dream... the reality of a guy who's one of the premiere two way players in the game not putting up 90pts a year, year after year after year, isn't feasible in LGW. :rolleyes:

Hmmm. Can't think of someone else who maybe stopped putting up immense numbers after a while but kept it going with timely goals, leadership and immeasurable intangibles up the wazoo?

Don't worry... I'll give you a couple guesses.

In defense of the fans who were worried about him, even Babcock was a little concerned about the whole top line, right?

Couldn't have been that concerned. He didn't change the line. :hehe:

Edited by e_prime

He's definitely slowing down. Only 4 points tonight, it's not enough.

If he doesn't have 5 points next game I say trade him for bag of pucks and a burger.

When you said a bag of pucks, I thought...."WHAT!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY!!!"

Then you threw in the burger.....

Sold. For a side of Fries I'll give you Datsyuk too. How about a Franzen for some ranch dipping sauce?

When you said a bag of pucks, I thought...."WHAT!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY!!!"

Then you threw in the burger.....

Sold. For a side of Fries I'll give you Datsyuk too. How about a Franzen for some ranch dipping sauce?

curly fries? :siren:

That was alot of votes for slowing down...please state your names.

He has been on fire for three games now.

Derrrrrr.

He's definitely gotten better each game. I mean, it's not that much of a surprise to me that he hasn't exploded out of the gate. Pav usually has relatively slow starts too. They're twins.

ano...honto ni omoimaso. Zanen desu ne. Z wa gambate.

(Gomen desu ne. Watashi no nihongo chotto hen. Takusan wasuretta deshta ne, naze naraba America ni shabe nai.) Wakaru?

日本語がじょゆずですね。

edit: ShanahanMansan, Yoyogi Koen ikimas***a ka? Sugoi.