• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingsownnhl43

"Why I hate this obnoxious hockey team"

Rate this topic

Tried to warn you not to read it...

Since no one has posted it yet:

First thing that came to my mind as I was reading that drivel. Thanks for posting such a great response.

When has a live octopus ever been thrown onto the ice?

Imagine sneaking that in under your pants!

Is that an octopus in your pants, or are you just happy to see me.

Someone needs to digitally harass this b.

Sounds like her stepfather did, in the toolshed, while wearing a Wings sweater.

Guest Shoreline

What's new? If we're gonna talk about the Yankees compared to the Wings, fans like her would be comparable to pissy, envious BoSox fans before they won some several years back.

Guest mjtm77

Hey just another dweeb wanting attention and guess what, she got it.

Ill go with attention

Guest scottj

Jealousy is good in my book... Nobody writes articles about the Detroit Lions like this. How many articles can you find about the Islanders sucking? Not much... As long as they're hatin, were fine

Maybe we should invite her onto letsgowings.com! Lets give her a chance to explain herself, and then drown her with all of our knowledge and simply show her how wrong she is.

Are there idiot Wings fans out there? Sure, but we are a nation, and thats gonna happen when nearly half the globe is a Wings fan or at least follows the Wings! But to say the Wings buy their Championships and the players are arrogant is just plain lack of intelligence!

I feel like a couple of links to these types of articles have popped up on LGW the past week. The haters are coming out in full force now that they realize this team is going to continue to contend for a cup.

From the article:

I am now a proud Dallas Stars fan living near Dallas, which means that the Detroit Red Wings are easily my most hated team.

Sounds like sour graps because of Modano. Can someone tell her that her team's front office abandoned him?

The Detroit Red Wings are the Stars Western Conference rivals

wait, what?

The red wings are old and there bying there cups and they don't have any cute guys like justin beeber and there always winning so they never had to battle thru diversity and there all from places across the ocean like sweeden and finnland and canada so they don't speak any american and they suck and i'm a riter cuz i'm on the internet.

The red wings are old and there bying there cups and they don't have any cute guys like justin beeber and there always winning so they never had to battle thru diversity and there all from places across the ocean like sweeden and finnland and canada so they don't speak any american and they suck and i'm a riter cuz i'm on the internet.

:clap: THIS!!!

Perfect...absolutely PERFECT!!!

I get that some other cities' fans might resent the whole "Hockeytown" thing but other than that this gal is spewing mindless hate. Aside from Franzen, we don't have any known soft players. The whole "the Wings play boring hockey" thing really amuses me because it's blatant jealousy. If you don't like watching some of the most skilled players in the world and a big hit from Kronwall or Stuart you just don't like hockey. This chick clearly is a non-journalist who wrote a non-article.

stars fans for whatever reason think they are a rival of ours, i really, really don't understand it, i think stars fans just make up rival teams that are northern teams whose fans flood their building everything that team plays and it makes the dallas fans jealous.

stars fans for whatever reason think they are a rival of ours, i really, really don't understand it, i think stars fans just make up rival teams that are northern teams whose fans flood their building everything that team plays and it makes the dallas fans jealous.

EVERY team thinks they have a rivalry with us. The Blues, Stars, Hawks, Ducks, Aves, Preds, Jackets, Pens, Leafs, Flames, Hurricanes, Kings, just to name a few.

EVERY team thinks they have a rivalry with us. The Blues, Stars, Hawks, Ducks, Aves, Preds, Jackets, Pens, Leafs, Flames, Hurricanes, Kings, just to name a few.

I have to agree, most teams (or at least their fans) think they have some huge rivalry against the Wings, and we do not feel the same way about it as they do. Year after year I think its safe to say the Wings have the biggest targets on their back out of the entire NHL.

Yea we haven't had a rivalry with Dallas, and Colorado, for years! When we played them in the 2008 it was like, "Oh yea, those guys". Anaheim, Pittsburgh, and Calgary are the games I'm mostly pumped up for now.

Yea we haven't had a rivalry with Dallas, and Colorado, for years! When we played them in the 2008 it was like, "Oh yea, those guys". Anaheim, Pittsburgh, and Calgary are the games I'm mostly pumped up for now.

For me, the Anaheim rivalry has faded. Hard to be rivals with a non playoff contender.

Personally I see our rivals as the Hawks, and the Pens (though that one will fade over time unless we see them again in the finals).

For me, the Anaheim rivalry has faded. Hard to be rivals with a non playoff contender.

Personally I see our rivals as the Hawks, and the Pens (though that one will fade over time unless we see them again in the finals).

I have to agree with this, and after those two its every other team in the central. Jackets, Preds, and Blues games are normally pretty chippy.