• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsFanInDC

Hockey Jerseys

Rate this topic

Hmm...well we will see when I get it. I didn't go for the authentic. Just simply ordered the WC they offered on their website. If it is premier I am not worried about it. Here's hoping that it looks somewhat as good as that lol.

I think the replica winter classics are just as nice as the authentics. The winter classic replicas are made out of air-knit, and made in canada. Much nicer quality than the regular reebok premiers.

How is this?

http://www.detroitathletic.com/servlet/the-1487/Reebok-2009-NHL-Winter/Detail

Either that customized Dats, or find a Probert jersey.

I tend to avoid places that use the NHL stock photos like the plague, or else ask them to send me a photo of one of the jerseys I'd be buying.

That way I can scrutinize it and make sure I want to buy it.

How is this?

http://www.detroitathletic.com/servlet/the-1487/Reebok-2009-NHL-Winter/Detail

Either that customized Dats, or find a Probert jersey.

The Detroit Athletic Company is a legit website. I ordered a Helm player shirt from them for my Dad's Christmas present. They're located in Detroit near old Tiger Stadium's ashes.

The Detroit Athletic Company is a legit website. I ordered a Helm player shirt from them for my Dad's Christmas present. They're located in Detroit near old Tiger Stadium's ashes.

Yep, they just use the NHL stock photos for presentation on the site. The store is right down the street from my work and most of their products look great. Here is hoping the sportsk looks as good as the poster above sent. I got to say that Franzen WC looks good enough for my dollar.

thumbup.gif Sure did. I already feel better about my purchase. Thanks for posting those. I will post the pics when it comes guys thanks for all the advice and input.

Go Wings!

Yep, they just use the NHL stock photos for presentation on the site. The store is right down the street from my work and most of their products look great. Here is hoping the sportsk looks as good as the poster above sent. I got to say that Franzen WC looks good enough for my dollar.

thumbup.gif Sure did. I already feel better about my purchase. Thanks for posting those. I will post the pics when it comes guys thanks for all the advice and input.

Go Wings!

glad they worked! I am very pleased with that jersey. I also ordered a Red Wings jersey from them a few years ago and love that one as well :D

They do ship out of state, correct?

Shipping Rates - Inside U.S.A.

SHIPPING SPECIAL GROUND UPS

INSIDE USA GROUND UPS $7 ANY SIZE ORDER.

Alaska add $7 to above rates

Hawaii add $9 to above rates

Canada $25 any size order

Puerto Rico $20 any size order

Outside USA/Canada $32 any size order

International Orders sometimes have custom duties or taxes.

SportsK welcomes Military Orders.

APO & FPO's will be shipped usmail priority - choose ground shipping.

We will update your order status via email.

Please let us know if you need your order by a certain date.

http://www.sportsk.com/info.html#SHIPPING

If Ilari Filppula ever got called up what would they do with his jersey? Filppula or I. Filppula? They had the I on during camp,but was wondering what they would do for the reg season? Anyone?

If Valtteri was also playing then they'd have to have the " V. and I. Filppula, just like the Sedin twins have H. and D. before Sedin

Been waiting for this to be bumped. I haven't received my Hank WC jersey yet from sportsk. I had to contact them about it to find out what was up and they finally told me they sent it back to be redone. I guess the 4 was crooked or something. Works for me but just would have been nice to get some contact on it first. Oh well, I shall keep all of you posted on the finished product. Looks like I won't be disappointed.

Been waiting for this to be bumped. I haven't received my Hank WC jersey yet from sportsk. I had to contact them about it to find out what was up and they finally told me they sent it back to be redone. I guess the 4 was crooked or something. Works for me but just would have been nice to get some contact on it first. Oh well, I shall keep all of you posted on the finished product. Looks like I won't be disappointed.

Nice of them to handle it, but yeah - some communication would have been nice.

Just saw this on eBay. Has some stains, I guess, but it's a 75th anniversary jersey for $22.50 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-Vintage-Detroit-Red-Wings-Jersey-CCM-Large-L-/300527169446?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f8d0afa6

thanks for posting that, I just bought it,

I figure I can get the stains out, or bleached to where they don't look as bad and then get it customized and after it's all said and done it'll cost like half the price a normal 75th customized would.

I figure I can get the stains out, or bleached to where they don't look as bad and then get it customized and after it's all said and done it'll cost like half the price a normal 75th customized would.

No problem. Glad someone grabbed it! Seemed like to cool of a deal not to pass along.

Oxiclean should take those stains right off. Great deal you got there!

I have been contemplating buying another jersey.

I am up in the the air between two obvious choices Dats and Cleary. But I am however contemplating an Abby jersey.

What y'all think? Y'all think he is going to be around a long time?

I have been contemplating buying another jersey.

I am up in the the air between two obvious choices Dats and Cleary. But I am however contemplating an Abby jersey.

What y'all think? Y'all think he is going to be around a long time?

i think you can bank on dats retiring here, but i personally wouldn't get a cleary or abby jersey as there is no guarantee. i mean, there's nothing wrong with being a fan of a player even if he ends up moving on, but that's my personal preference.

i have 3 jerseys: yzerman, lidstrom, and zetterberg.