• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zombi

I keep having this reoccurring nightmare...

Rate this topic

.....that Chicago repeats in 2011.

I have seriously had this dream about 3 or 4 times now. A couple of times it was because we got eliminated in the 2nd round and Chicago had to play an awful team in the East. The most recent one had them eliminating us in the WCF.

I can remember being extremely disappointed that the Wings got eliminated from the playoffs and then I get really pissed when I realize that Chicago will be playing some scrub team in the East in the SCF. And....low and behold, Chicago defends the cup. Then, for the rest of the dream I have such a apathetic feeling because of what happened and know how much their fans would rub it in our faces and how big of a deal the NHL would make it because it hasn't been done since '98.

Then, I wake up and am overjoyed when I realize that the season just started.

*Phew*

I really find it weird and I'm not sure what is causing it.

:lookaround:

Did he mug you for a cookie or something?

That made me laugh.

But yea I will have to hope thats its just that.. a nightmare. I mean think about it, Marty Turco and beating us in the WCF. Highly unlikely in my opinion.

.....that Chicago repeats in 2011.

I have seriously had this dream about 3 or 4 times now. A couple of times it was because we got eliminated in the 2nd round and Chicago had to play an awful team in the East. The most recent one had them eliminating us in the WCF.

I can remember being extremely disappointed that the Wings got eliminated from the playoffs and then I get really pissed when I realize that Chicago will be playing some scrub team in the East in the SCF. And....low and behold, Chicago defends the cup. Then, for the rest of the dream I have such a apathetic feeling because of what happened and know how much their fans would rub it in our faces and how big of a deal the NHL would make it because it hasn't been done since '98.

Then, I wake up and am overjoyed when I realize that the season just started.

*Phew*

I really find it weird and I'm not sure what is causing it.

:lookaround:

I realize that it is early but the Hawks are 5-4-1

Guest CaliWingsNut

The only reason Chicago is so high in the standings currently is their 2 game lead on the league.

They have 11 points in 10 games. Not horrid, but not something to be having nightmares about.

ya know what irks me... how so many here are so wound up about the Hawks... when it was the freakin Sharks that torched our Wings from the playoffs.

Kind of tells you the degree in which the Sharks pose a threat to the Wings from our perceptions.

Sharks pose no threat with Niemi and Nitty the Sieve in goal.

Blackhawks. One and Done.

Blues. Sure they got Halak....Who else they got in a solid 1-2-3-4 lineup? Will lines 2 and 3 be able to score/grind/speed/ or gum up the opposition?

Pittsburgh....PFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....No Gonchar, Goligoski is a 2nd year player and their D looks more suspect than 08 and 09. MAF has s*** the bed so far this season, and they're being held up by Brent Johnson. Ex-starter for the Blues.

I'd be more worried about a healthy LA Kings team than these 4.