• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Hossa injured

Rate this topic

Sore Core :cool:

Overpriced or not, Campbell being back will help them big time on the blueline. Keith has been playing over 30 minutes a night and they've looked like a mess defensively. Somehow Turco won it for them last night.

Hossa out will hurt, as he has been by far their best player, the only other player who scores for them is Sharp.

Somewhere Kopecky is curled up in the corner in a fetal position, sobbing.

That goal from Dowell scored last night for the Hawks though was pretty sick, I have to admit.

If they can have continued production from their new role players, they can still be pretty good. :thumbdown:

Man Hossa sure is injury prone. And 'hawks have 11 more years to deal with it...

You bet. I respect Hossa, but he does seem a little fragile. I don't want to wish injury evil on anyone, but let's see if the Hawks can tough out the injury bug like the Wings did last year.

That goal from Dowell scored last night for the Hawks though was pretty sick, I have to admit.

If they can have continued production from their new role players, they can still be pretty good. :thumbdown:

What are you talking about? That was his only goal this year. In fact Hossa and Sharp together have scored 16 of the Hawks 31 goals. That's 2 guys with over 50% of their production and as this thread points out, Hossa is going to be out for a few weeks.

If there new role players continue producing at this rate they are toast.

Big loss for the s***hawks... sad to see Hoss go down with how he's been playing but couldn't care any less since he's in chicago. I love watching them swirling around the toilet like the turd that just won't accept where its destined to be heading!

Guest Heaten

Kinda like our man of glass, Mr. Franzen that we have for 9 more after this season.

Franzen makes a couple of million less than Hossa and is the best playoff forward in the game. Hossa is Mr. No Show when it matters. Sure glad Holland is the best GM in the league... and signed the better player to win Stanley Cups. ;)

Franzen makes a couple of million less than Hossa and is the best playoff forward in the game. Hossa is Mr. No Show when it matters. Sure glad Holland is the best GM in the league... and signed the better player to win Stanley Cups. ;)

Ya! Because since Holland signed Franzen and Hossa signed for more in Chicago, Hossa has 1 Cup and we have ZERO. :ninja:

Ya! Because since Holland signed Franzen and Hossa signed for more in Chicago, Hossa has 1 Cup and we have ZERO. :ninja:

That is unbelievably stupid. How many years has that been? ONE. How many more do you think he will get playing alongside Thomas Kopecky on the first line?

Yeah, if Chicago didn't have Hossa's three goals and solid defensive play I don't think Chicago would have made it.

This. Hossa added absolutely nothing to their entire run last year that couldn't have been achieved without him. They could have kept Havlat (a playoff beast if I recall) for much cheaper and still have gotten there, had more to spend this year, etc. etc.

I'm glad Kenny went with Mule. Younger, as capable of a goal scorer currently, cheaper, better in the playoffs, better nickname, etc. etc.

NOOOOO!!! He was doing SO well. I seriously just read an article that said he was firing on all cylinders and was feeling good and confident. Poor little thing, I hope he gets better soon. I love him!!

That is unbelievably stupid. How many years has that been? ONE. How many more do you think he will get playing alongside Thomas Kopecky on the first line?

Well, I didn't say Hossa was the reason Chicago won the Cup, but the guy I quoted said we have the best GM (which I don't dispute) and was glad he signed the guy who wins us Cups and not Hossa. So, he hasn't gotten us a Cup yet since Holland chose him over Hossa. I put the :ninja: there because it was a tongue in cheek statement, sort of like saying the Wings haven't been able to win a Cup without McCarty. His point was Franznen scores so he is gonna win us Cups. My point was Hossa doesn't, yet he won a Cup. (since the decision) You guys are WAY too sensitive... (BTW, We haven't won anything since Zetterberg re-signed either!)

Well, I didn't say Hossa was the reason Chicago won the Cup, but the guy I quoted said we have the best GM (which I don't dispute) and was glad he signed the guy who wins us Cups and not Hossa. So, he hasn't gotten us a Cup yet since Holland chose him over Hossa. I put the :ninja: there because it was a tongue in cheek statement, sort of like saying the Wings haven't been able to win a Cup without McCarty. His point was Franznen scores so he is gonna win us Cups. My point was Hossa doesn't, yet he won a Cup. (since the decision) You guys are WAY too sensitive... (BTW, We haven't won anything since Zetterberg re-signed either!)

We haven't made it to the finals since Kopecky left.