• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/30 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

GREAT road game by the Wings... I thought the first 10 minutes they were a bit slow, but as the game developed the Sharks simply could not keep up with them. Pavs and Hank were simply amazing tonight with Pavel being slightly better... both of them showed so much hustle at both ends of the ice and the way they controlled the puck was amazing. IMO when Pavs and Hank play like this, they are undisputidly the best line in hockey.

However, EVERY line was solid tonight there was not one player that stood out to me in a bad way. Kudos to Babs for having the boys ready for the game even though they didn't know if they were playing today and looking forward to Duck Hunting on Friday night.

My 3 stars:

1) Pavel Datsyuk: The way he controls the puck and sets things up is crazy; along with his back checking

2) Henrik Zetterberg: 4 point night, amazing control of play, good hustle

3) Danny Cleary: I can't say enough about this guy... his determination is something else... solid EVERY GAME.

They just had to win tonight's game imo. I think the Wings have never won their first game in Anaheim since the end of the lockout. I don't know why but they just always seem to lose that first game in Anaheim. So, I'm really thankful they were able to win this one against SJ.