• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/8 GDT: Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

well after the 2nd I am fully convinced that Howard needs to sit the game out on Friday... idc what any of you say, a goalie at the NHL level CANNOT give rebounds like the rebound that led to the 2nd goal. Goals like that cost the Wings and in the playoffs can be a determining factor. So, I would sit Howie Friday, get Ozzy going because he looked solid against LA, then start Howie on Saturday against the Devils.

- Also, nice to see Pavs getting this team going... he seems to be working his ass off tonight every shift unlike most other players on the Wings which is nice to see

- Nick is still rock solid on D

- I think the reffing is getting annoying because the Preds tripped a Wing 3 times right in front of a ref that period with no call, meanwhile the Wings are always in the box

- I do want to question Babcock and his coaching (he is the best coach lol) BUT why does he play the god dang Zetterberg PP unit for a minute 30, then put Pavs out the last 30 seconds that is stupid ... and it goes with 5 on 5 play too because Pavel should play more minutes than Z cuz Pavs is playing much better.