• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/13 GDT: Kings, Lots (5) at Red Wings, None (0)

Rate this topic

Why is our power play still this bad? Franzen is a bust. I'm sorry. Yes he get's some timely goals but all he does is floats out there. Doesn't put out 100% effort day in and day out. I would have rather kept Hossa.

apparently, nothing will spark offense tonight. I simply refuse to lay all the blame on Jimmy, when there are four lines of guys out there... doing nothing. He can't be deflated by this game, but they can? Poor babies. Perhaps if they had gotten even one goal after that third one against, we'd have a different ending?

I agree. And I can't believe it, but Doc pretty much said the same thing, you can't put this all on Howard.

Why is our power play still this bad? Franzen is a bust. I'm sorry. Yes he get's some timely goals but all he does is floats out there. Doesn't put out 100% effort day in and day out. I would have rather kept Hossa.

a bust? really?

we got beat bad tonight. it happens. let's not get crazy here.

whole 2nd line is bust. seems like only the first line and cleary can score

apparently, nothing will spark offense tonight. I simply refuse to lay all the blame on Jimmy, when there are four lines of guys out there... doing nothing. He can't be deflated by this game, but they can? Poor babies. Perhaps if they had gotten even one goal after that third one against, we'd have a different ending?

Our offense had a ton of quality chances, they got shut down by Quick. He was inhuman.

They're out their making big plays that on any other night would translate to a lot of goals! They're not just put zing around out there doing. "nothing" at all. They played a strong game and just got beat by a goalie having one of those perfect nights. It was for no lack of effort and certainly not a lack in quality of effort. They had some absolutely great scoring chances and they were just robbed by Quick.

While it's silly to throw Jimmy under the bus, he certainly did not come up even close to big. He played a bad game, plain and simple. Can't blame him for the loss when we can't score, but he still played a bad game. But at the same time, you can't in your right mind try and suggest that our offense did "nothing" tonight. That is just absurd.

Quick was the difference in this game, plain and simple.