• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/22 GDT: Canucks 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

Wtf was that. I hate being the guy who ******* about bulls*** calls, but whhhat???

Homer was getting hassled, his stick came up from what I saw, but there was NO intent in that at all.

Did I not see something?

Vancouver player hit himself in the face with his own stick. So of course, it's a penalty on Homer since he was near him.

Wtf was that. I hate being the guy who ******* about bulls*** calls, but whhhat???

Homer was getting hassled, his stick came up from what I saw, but there was NO intent in that at all.

Did I not see something?

(I probably hit refresh 50 times today, waiting for this site to come back up. Lol)

Doesnt matter if there is any intent or not... as a player you need to have control of the stick at all times... now if you want to debate it because holmstrom didnt even touch him with the stick... then I'm with you...

crash

He took a another shift after the injury but wouldn't take the faceoff... sooo not sure whats going on.... I was hoping since he got back out there that he would be okay.. but now I dont know...

crash

They might just be taking a precaution, keep him out for a period to check everything, make sure nothing is broken, etc. I wouldn't worry just yet. If he was out at all afterward I'd take that as a good sign.

Guest mindfly

Theres a post on HFboards saying Dat broke his wrist but with no source... I hope to f***en hell thats not true.

If that's true it's 4-8weeks :ranting:

No work when the Wings are playing. You need to be able to watch them...and maybe do a little work too. :P

Hell no. I can't even come close to having the focus to put together anything productive. It's like I get tense and shaky. I need the fix now!!!! ranting.gif