• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Flames 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

Brett Hull!

Seriously. They don't seem to be trying to set up the one-timer bomb as much the last couple years. I was about to scream at hudler to shoot when I saw eaves on the off wing. That was a sweet setup pass.

Man Eaves has been the man! Glad to see him getting back to where he was before the early injuries in his career de-railed him.

He could be a solid 20 goal scorer with great d ability for years to come. He is still only 25 or 26.

I think that's a really conservative estimate. I think he's capable of 30 goals easily. The guy does more with his ice time than just about anyone on the team. Considering he logs a lot of PK time as well, his goal numbers playing on a 3rd/4th line are nothing short of impressive.

Okay guys. Who sucks for the third period?

Hmm.. HoH had a negative thing to say about Raffy and he scored in the first.

Everyone rags Huds and he set up a nice goal in the second.

I'll go with Miller. He's lazy and he sucks! He doesn't belong on the Wings! He's not his brother! He's grey! (That outta do it.)

Go Wings!

And now, in for Sebastian...

Wings can't win. Howard has been letting them in too easily. No defense. Flames look like they want to win. Wings give up too easily. Hudler for Price. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

/Mindfly

I'd like to see Eaves suck and score two more but then Murph might have an aneurysm over the curly fries, plus I don't want to see his stock go too high so the Wings can lock him up for a few years. Anyone know the tagging situation regarding resigning Eaves at this point?

Okay guys. Who sucks for the third period?

Jimmeh giving up a weak 5 hole. Raffy with a fatal turnover. Salei with a stupid penalty. Franzen and his lazy skating. Would say Filppulas failed dekes and missing the net, but yeah. Is that pessimistic enough?

Jimmeh giving up a weak 5 hole. Raffy with a fatal turnover. Salei with a stupid penalty. Franzen and his lazy skating. Would say Filppulas failed dekes and missing the net, but yeah. Is that pessimistic enough?

you forgot Z's patented 'entering the zone and peeling off to the left' plays that never lead to anything productive

you forgot Z's patented 'entering the zone and peeling off to the left' plays that never lead to anything productive

Oh my goodness, I read that "peeing off to the left".

Unusual visual.

You did great. :P