61 replies to this topic

#1 legaleaglewingsfan

legaleaglewingsfan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:28 AM

Newsfeed

Edited by legaleaglewingsfan, 18 January 2011 - 11:29 AM.

#2 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:31 AM

Good for Crosby. I hope more players follow his lead.

#3 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:36 AM

Lebrun, Dreger and a slew of others have already squashed that idea. They said he's angry that he won't be involved because of his concussion, but also noted that last time he was hurt and couldn't play - he still showed up.

Don't get me wrong, I am by no means a Crosby fan - but this seems like a stretch. He does enough douchey stuff already without having to make up new things.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#4 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

Back to Back all-star games not involving Crosby.... and in the process making him self look even worse then before.... THANK YOU!!!

#5 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,020 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:07 PM

Oh brother :rolleyes: , why now all of a sudden. There's been headshots going on all season and since he now has one he's crying fowl. Besides he's suppose to have a "slight" concussion but he's still out. Sheesh I thought maybe that hit to the knoggin would have knocked some damn sense into him but alas, no!

#6 nate94gt

nate94gt

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:15 PM

this guy is the ****** of all douches. Seriously. He has a concussion so now he cries about headshots so isnt going to go to the allstar game cuz he is pissed cuz of that?

what a homo. If you dont want to go to the allstar game, dont go. Thats fine. But dont be a jerk about it.

#7 SetecX

SetecX

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

NHL Live just reported that his agent said he will not skip the ASG.

#8 Yzerfan1999

Yzerfan1999

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

Not so fast you idiots.

My link

Seriously, someone go start www.letshatecrosby.com

The attention this kid gets on our boards has seriously detracted from the quality of these boards over the past 2 years.
When you lose, say little. When you win, say less.

--Thanks for the Sig. Offsides--

#9 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

Not so fast you idiots.

My link

Seriously, someone go start www.letshatecrosby.com

The attention this kid gets on our boards has seriously detracted from the quality of these boards over the past 2 years.

And people bitching about the attention detracts even more. It's a front page story that puts a player we loathe in a negative light. But yes, we should all just ignore it. :thumbdown:

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#10 Yzerfan1999

Yzerfan1999

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:36 PM

And people bitching about the attention detracts even more. It's a front page story that puts a player we loathe in a negative light. But yes, we should all just ignore it. :thumbdown:

esteef

This, coming from the King. Everyone who posts a story about Crosby KNOWS it will be turn into a gang bang thread.
When you lose, say little. When you win, say less.

--Thanks for the Sig. Offsides--

#11 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

esteef

It's a story without any backing to it. An unsubstantiated rumor. A rumor that shouldn't have had wheels to begin with.

But who cares? Let's talk about it and bash Crosby because there is a news article painting him in a negative light, regardless of the truth behind it.

Posted Image

#12 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

But who cares? Let's talk about it and bash Crosby because there is a news article painting him in a negative light, regardless of the truth behind it.

Here Here!

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#13 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

One of the main steps in 12-step programs is to work on one's resentments, because they're pretty much anti-matter. They only eat at YOU, and the other guy goes blissfully onward, not the least bit affected by our self-destructive thoughts and/or statements.

I, for one, am gonna work on that with him. I'm sick of him being in my life in any way, shape or form. And I'm the one who invited him in.

Enough, ahready! :blink:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#14 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated! Let me know when Crosby goes to the bathroom next too. I'm on pins and needles here.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#15 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

There are actually reports that Crosby might be symptom-free by the break and would then play in the game. ESPN quoted him as being 'hopeful'.

So that sort of puts the nail in the coffin on this one.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#16 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

So if Crosby participates, and Lidstrom picks him first... does that mean that nobody is allowed to hate Crosby anymore on LGW?

#17 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

esteef

I don't like how you complain about people complaining about the attention.

#18 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

So if Crosby participates, and Lidstrom picks him first... does that mean that nobody is allowed to hate Crosby anymore on LGW?

It means that we have to start hating Lidstrom.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#19 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:36 PM

I know it's a stretch, but IF he doesn't play, he better be there with a smile on his face anyway after he called out Dats and Lids for not going last time.

#20 HockeyTownHouligan

HockeyTownHouligan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

bitchboy87 won't skip that s***, he doesn't have the balls to do it like Lidstrom and Datsyuk did in 09. He's a *****!