• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/10 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 3

Rate this topic

What a game by the Wings... great all around effort by every single one of them, despite the terrible officiating. Pavel Datsyuk made the supposid "God on Defense tandem" of Keith and Seabrook look like timbits players all night... Pavel showed why he is the best hockey player in the world. Great way for the boys to head into the playoffs.

The one thing I am concerned about is that I am sure the NHL will have officials ready to try to make it hard for Dallas to win their game later today...

This is awesome.

Either these idiots miss the playoffs, or they play Vancouver in the first round.

I don't know whether to cheer for Dallas tonight or not? We all know who Vancouver would rather play. Either way, we did our part and actually showed up to play today.

THANK YOU WINGS, FOR OUTPLAYING THE NHL, SHORT-HANDED FOR AN ENTIRE 60 MINUTES!

THANK YOU WINGS, FOR PAVING THE WAY FOR THE STARS TO NAIL THE HAWKS' COFFIN SHUT!

THANK YOU WINGS, FOR SERVING LA UP ON A PLATTER TO SAN JOSE!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

NOW GO KILL THE YOTES! LONG LIVE THE WINGS!!

EDIT: Almost forgot (and I can't believe I am typing this): GO DALLAS!

Edited by Grypho

Guest Shoreline

THANK YOU WINGS, FOR OUTPLAYING THE NHL, SHORT-HANDED FOR AN ENTIRE 60 MINUTES!

THANK YOU WINGS, FOR PAVING THE WAY FOR THE STARS TO NAIL THE HAWKS' COFFIN SHUT!

THANK YOU WINGS, FOR SERVING LA UP ON A PLATTER TO SAN JOSE!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

NOW GO KILL THE YOTES! LONG LIVE THE WINGS!!

Personally I want the Sharks to play Anaheim, as it would be a good series, but I want the Hawks to get f***ed out of the playoffs even worse.

Just watch... Stars win tonight and get into the playoffs. We end up playing them sometime down the line and they knock us out :lol:

...I probably shouldnt joke about that.

I would be THE LEAST worried about Dallas. They will probably get in and get swept. I'm not concerned in the slightest by Dallas.

If I didn't hate Chciago I owuld hope for a dallas loss and let chicago try to get Vancouver out. That would be a much more fair matchup.

I was more worried about us letting Chicago get in with a win over us and THEM coming back to kill us in the playoffs.