• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

As much as I love our Wings, yadda yadda.... i cannot see the West taking the Cup this year. All I see are creampuff SOFT defenses. save for maybe Nashville, the big brutish teams out East will eat this up whomever they meet.

Pretty much if Datsyuk line isn't out there it is in our zone. Be happy you cannot see the game, you would be getting pissed by how lifeless they look.

I'm going to watch the 3rd...decided to get some house work done during the game...just in case it sucked.

Guest stinky fish taco

these two teams aren't even in the same league.

even if detroit manages to pull off a miracle and win this game, the sharks easily take this series.

wings simply can not play with this sharks team. period.

Special teams apart, I didn't think we were that bad in the first, but we got COMPLETELY ******* PWNED in that 2nd period.

Right now the Sharks look bigger, faster and more skilled.

And our D-corps looks horrible. Lidstrom looks his age, Ericson and Salei are beyond words...

What I don't understand, the Kings had no prob with offense against this team, and look at our offense compared to the Kings... Wtf, do they just have our number or what?

these two teams aren't even in the same league.

even if detroit manages to pull off a miracle and win this game, the sharks easily take this series.

wings simply can not play with this sharks team. period.

It's because they have size and grit, and we don't.

This soft euro thing needs to end after the season. I would gut the secondary players on this team in the offseason.

We're making Niemi look like an elite goalie right now, while LA didn't. And it's because LA is a bigger and harder working team than us. Not because of skill.

I think I speak for everyone when I tell the linesmen to drop the goddamned puck. EVERY faceoff somebody is getting waved like a matador at a bullfight. Just drop it already.

Edited by Jersey Wing

Out played, Out hustled, Out classed. 3 things that don't usually come up when you mention the Wings. Just like Nashville last night we need to get an ugly one and go from there.