det.pngRED WINGS

Chris Osgood (groin) out

sj.pngSHARKS

No injuries reported

On Deck

WC Semi-Finals: Game 3

5/4, Sharks at Red Wings ; 8:00 PM EST

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Wings lose this one and their done, hate to say it.

3-1 Wings.

I really disagree with the lose this one and they are done. Most time around playoffs don't they say it isn't a series until the home team loses. But I hope the Wings can play a full 60 minutes tonight.

Edited by MGreenberg

Personally I think the Wings are gonna come out and own the Sharks. The biggest question mark going into this series was goaltending and officiating. Sure, refs still suck major ass, but my lord was Howard fantastic last night. If we can shake off the rust and convert some powerplays, we'll be fine.

Stay out of the box, boys.

Good advice for winning games and avoiding social diseases.

Let's Go Wings!!!

Well then tell Babcock to scratch Bertuzzi if they want to stay out of the box as he is as useless as they come in that regard!

Don't even bother watching. It's a waste of time.

I'll be switching over to the Heat & Celtics on ABS the moment they fall behind as this is just a pure Bulls*** series. Those guys have owned us sice last spring and its really getting on my nerves.

Thanks for the GDT HT!

All of you that are posting negative things shouldn't even bother posting in here, we're here to support the team not ***** about the game before it even starts. We can't expect a win every single game this is a 7 game series after all.

As long as we can stay out of the penalty box we've got a good chance to win. I'm expecting a good effort from the guys.

Let's Go Wings!!!

Honestly, tomorrow is making me nervous. It has the recipes for a disaster. Afternoon playoff game on NBC against the Sharks in which the reffing is terrible the Sharks continue to use diving to their advantage. On top of this San Jose feels they are better than Detroit and now has confidence, and there's a chance Detroit could be letting San Jose get into their head with repeat of last year and all that.

The Wings have their work cut out for them, and I really hope it doesn't go badly. But at any rate, I'll always support the Wings and I know they can pull this series out. 4-2 Wing victory!

Thanks for the GDT HT!

All of you that are posting negative things shouldn't even bother posting in here, we're here to support the team not ***** about the game before it even starts. We can't expect a win every single game this is a 7 game series after all.

As long as we can stay out of the penalty box we've got a good chance to win. I'm expecting a good effort from the guys.

Let's Go Wings!!!

Yes I understand you want to stay positive but this bulls*** started before the playoffs as the Wings have not played their game since 2008 as it slowly faded in the 08/09 season and then they sucked last season and this year they have sucked since the US Thanksgiving. So what do you want us to say we are happy that this team continues to give up 40+ shots per game? Are we supposed to be happy that this team struggles to score? Are we supposed to be happy that our team takes dumb penalties when trying to protect a 1 goal lead in the third period? Maybe I wouldn't be so bitter if they hadn't of lost game 7 in 09 but I am pissed until they win another cup!

I would be thrilled if they prove me wrong and actually come out with intensity and something resembling determination from all of the players.

That and if they don't try to be perfect on offense and just throw the puck at the net every now and again, I'd be thrilled.

Wings won't beat San Jose 4 out of 5 if they lose.

Need a win tomorrow.

I tend to agree. I can't see the wings coming back being behind 2-0 to the sharks. But I could be wrong. Anyways Tom is a huge game I hope they come out and bust some ass.

The sky is not falling. We will be fine if the boys bring their A game. No doubt about it, if the Wings show up, they will win. Mark it down, make it a law/ this is my thesis... It is important to win tomorrow, and I think the Wings will show up. Championship teams respond to the tough situations and come out on top, I'm not saying going down 1-0 in a series in a disaster, but to shun the paranoid fans (like me, I'll admit) the Wings will show up and win it just for us tomorrow.

I hope everything I'm saying is true. Go Wings tomorrow! :).

Just to put this in perspective.....The wings have lost ONE game in the Stanley Cup Playoffs....One game...in overtime- After all the crazy 7 game series, comebacks and breakdowns, we do NOT need to panic yet. Relax, enjoy...they will be fine!

All of this "we can't win 4 of 5" stuff is bulls***, because that's not the way the Wings or the Sharks will look at it. Say this series is 2-2 after 4 games. Does it matter how it gets there? Is there a difference between each team being 2-0 at home or each team going 1-1 at home? Are the Wings out of it even if it's 2-2? The answer is no.