• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 6 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

1,197 posts in this topic

I hate to say what this game reminds me of, but it reminds me of Game 7 against the Pens.

Feverish start, but nothing to show for it going into the second period.

You always have to bring that up

I'm just so used to the Wings outplaying teams and losing because of a goalie, if we can just beat Niemi once, it's on.

Did Thornton just hit Datsyuk after the period and then ask the ref, "what the f*** was that?" like he was the one who got hit after the period? I think I am developing a larger dislike for him than Crosby...

You always have to bring that up

I'm just so used to the Wings outplaying teams and losing because of a goalie, if we can just beat Niemi once, it's on.

We saw the other side of the coin last game. I dont care who outplays who anymore, JUST WIN BABY!!!

Detroit # 1 Fan likes this

Did Thornton just hit Datsyuk after the period and then ask the ref, "what the f*** was that?" like he was the one who got hit after the period? I think I am developing a larger dislike for him than Crosby...

Eh, they're both *******...but Thornton's antics remind me more of Iginla when he's off his game.

*Waiting for someone to bring up Cindy* :P

I brought him up, but not in the way you were thinking would happen

Dats actually waked him in the back of the head on his way down.

yea, he was saying that datsyuk dove. it's probably because his back was turned to datsyuk and didn't see that pav lost his balance. that and joe is a ******.

Not a bad period. Definitely wish we were a fwe up on the board but IIm not complaining we have kept the pressure on and they havent got going yet.

And how bout Z? Hes frikin rollin it tonight. Hes grabbing up a lot of key faceoffs.

You know what was most surprising about that period? That Thornton didn't go down like his head had been cut off when Datsyuk hit him.

And how bout Z? Hes frikin rollin it tonight. Hes grabbing up a lot of key faceoffs.

Hank has been straight up clutch in these last few games. Wouldn't be surprised if he buries the first one.

Why must versus always give us eastern conference previews. Surely they could manage a whole intermission on sharks/wings material.

looks like murph has sobered up a little since puck drop. that's a little backward, ain't it larry, m'boy?

Mickey Redmond said at the end of the 1st that Thorton is a 'competitor'. I don't think he used the right word there. And, that's not competing, that's poor sportsmanlike conduct.

But whatever. That doesn't compare to what he did in game 5. Thornton is a poor excuse for a captain, i dont' care if they win the series or win the cup. He's pathetic.

Hossa4Life likes this

I think when Mickey called him a competitor he did it tongue in cheek. Plus, you don't want to give anyone fuel for game 7. :)

TSN suggesting that if Atlanta moves to the Peg, Wings could move to the East.

Thornton is a poor excuse for a captain, i dont' care if they win the series or win the cup. He's pathetic.

It really bothers me that he wears #19, he doesn't deserve it.

Hossa4Life likes this