• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedArmy

McCrimmon, Salei on board Russian plane crash

Rate this topic

Windsor Star confirmed Salei dead as well.

http://www.windsorstar.com/sports/Former+Wings+McCrimmon+Salei+killed+Russian+plane+crash/5364542/story.html

Sick to my stomach, right now. I just want to go home and hug my wife and 16-month old daughter.

Via twitter:

yea but at the same the ministry just said that he was on the list of the passengers, his body hasn't been confirmed and it doesn't mean he was in fact on the plane... probably was, but it is still not 100%

I am absolutely heartsick. I don't mind admitting I have been in tears since I read it. I had a red carnation to give to Pasha last year at camp, but I couldn't give it to him myself, so I asked Brad McCrimmon to give it to him for me, which he did. I saw him after the game and asked if Pasha got the carnation. Brad had a smile on his face and said, "Yes. He liked it." I will always be grateful to him for that small gesture.

My heart goes out to our brothers and sisters in St. Louis, who I know loved Pavol Dimitra for years. What a terrible, terrible piece of news. This has been the worst summer I can think of. Ever.

It has earlier been reported that Alexander Galimov has died from his burns in the hospital.

The News Channel "Russia Today" just reported that doctors cant confirm that Alexander has died. So there is still hope that at least he may survive this tragedy.

Fight Alex!

Edited by Heinz

It has earlier been reported that Alexander Galimov has died from his burns in the hospital.

The News Channel "Russia Today" just reported that doctors cant confirm that Alexander has died. So there is still hope that at least he may survive this tragedy.

Fight Alex!

If it's true that he has 80% of his body burned, you don't want him to live.

That's what I was thinking. It sounds harsh, but life won't be good for him if he survives.

80% burns is grim to say the least. Possible, but just barely.

In children, there are cases of 100% burns where the child survived. I'm not giving up hope.

Oh. My. God. "Plane had trouble on take off . What the f*** is that pilot doing??? If you are having troubles, don't take off. This is sad sad sad news :(

I really am speechless. I'm not a praying man, but in this instance, I will be...

Salei has been confirmed on the plane and deceased.

Lots of reports Galimov passed away - nothing confirmed.

And this doozy:

@SlavaMalamud Slava Malamud

The crashed plane was forbidden to use the European Union airspace, deemed too unsafe by the European Air Safety Commission.

- it looks like the KHL may be going through another severe s*** storm for skimping on expenses, like what happened when Cherepanov died. I've read that 8 of the 90 or so of these type of planes have been involved in crashes already.