• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/11 GDT: Oilers 0 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Another solid game by the Wings... they are playing very determined! The only problem I still have is Cleary playing with pavs. Pavs had his game going tonight big time, but he simply had no one to make those nice plays to. Pavs should be getting points, and since he continues to not get enough points with Cleary, I think Babs needs to get Hudler in there as a shooter... we have to have PAvs getting points if we want to continue to be successful.

Guest Crymson

I missed the scrap. Was it anything good?

Short, uneventful.

(That's what she said.)

Edited by Crymson

Jimmy looks terrific. I also like the fact the Red Wings defense has really cut down on the shots against most games so far this season. Seems to me like their positioning and play in front of the net is significantly better than the past few years.

Datsyuk had a great night with nothing to show. I want to see Filppula on his wing instead of Cleary for a bit. Eaves is such a perfect role player. There is no reason he shouldn't dress every night when healthy with his hard work and PK ability. He's easily the best shot-blocking forward on the team.

4-1-1 homestand would be very nice after the horrendous start. Good effort tonight, guys! :clap:

Edited by GoWings1905

Switch Holmstrom and Miller around since that worked last game.

Should be an easy win for us, Edmonton is still Edmonton and they'll show that they are on a slippery slope and it'll just get even slicker. It doesn't matter if you were well Oiled to start the season, it's all about how you're playing now, and Detroit has the Wings of fortune behind them at this moment.

This got negged and I can't figure out why but I have to plus all of your puns because they've worked the last 2 games and that's what I did for those. Great job keep it up! We should be good for tonight :)

Have fun at the game Mike!!

Well i guess I can stop since someone on here hates winning games.

Idk :o

Don't regular season GDTs usually gather 20-25 pages?

Loses normally garner the most posts. When we win, LGW doesn't like to comment on games, but if we lose, then everyone has an opinion lol.