• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4

Rate this topic

264 posts in this topic

Let's keep up the winning ways, boys. It will be interesting to see how many "Suter or Weber" threads this will start. LGW.

You win LGW today.

Conner out, eh? Well there goes the Chemistry! Babcock will surely f%ck up the line combos now...especially if the "beaten up" player sits too....Damn injury bugs. Why can't Ericsson get a little bug to put him out for a few?

Wings_Rule_1010 likes this

From Khan:

Looks like Miller replacing Conner on line with Helm, Cleary. Emmerton with Abdelkader, Homer
Edited by Tim.D

Always love it when the Wings are here in town...should be a heck of a game since the Preds always seem to bring their A game whenever they are here.

Keep the W train rollin..gotta keep up with the rest of the West.

Go Wings!!!

WizardOfOz30 likes this

I have enough disfunctional people in my life already. If there an acceptable way to decline this gift? :D

Nope. You're going to accept it and act F'n happy and like it.

Zeowingsfan likes this

All I ask is that we score more goals than them, and somebody, please, just please, repeatedly punch Jordin Tootoo in the face.

I'm lookin' at you, big guy:

3588653187_a493b08316.jpg

He'll be too busy turning the puck over or having his back to puck while others skate around him sadly... :lol:

Edited by Scrappy's Servant
hooon and DatsyukianDekes like this

I am praying that Tu-tu gets suspended or something, for when I am there at the game 12/26. I might have murder anyone near me with one of those damned train whistles. :ph34r:

i hope that i am not near you,because i am taking my tootoo whistle with me to the 12/26 game.

I won't be posting in here since I'm at the game, but I wanted to contribute.

The guys are one floor above me, so I've been watching them at the elevators. I love my hotel room!!!

hooon likes this

Cruising up I40 right now, headed for Nashville. Let's go wings! Sitting in section 102!

Last wings game I was at in Nashville was the epic shootout game.

hooon likes this

A win tonight would give Detroit 20 wins through 30 games. Not bad for a team that, at times, seemed to be struggling. But if they lose, that just gives them 19 wins through 30 games, and that, for some reason, doesn't sound as good??

Cruising up I40 right now, headed for Nashville. Let's go wings! Sitting in section 102!

I'm in 115!

Cloune likes this

Come say hi! I'm down by the glass in my black 24 tribute shirt!

Of course I predict Conner has a great game and home boy breaks his hand. Maybe Hudler can have a good game tonight? No? I keed ;)

Wings victorious in unorthodox fashion as Bertuzzi pots a trick all at the expense of Pasha's hard work. Yumm Leinenkugels, so many thoughts going on at once. GO WINGS

Stinks about Conner (I'd say it's a bad break but I hate bad puns).

Hopefully he heals up fast and gets back in the lineup, I was enjoying watching him.

LGW!