• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4

Rate this topic

f*** that goal....that really hurts when we're outplaying them so bad.

Exactly. The Wings were largely outplaying them then that crap happens. Ramp the intensity back up, and break it open again. Let's Go Wings!

Really? Howard you suck chants?

Do you honestly expect better from the Predabillies? They rival the Pens bandwagoners for dominance of the hockey fandom short bus (though I have met members of both fan bases that actually know hockey and have had great chats with them, they sadly are very rare.)

Just a note, Bert should not have credit with the 2nd assist on Nick's goal... Pavel passed it to White who passed it to Nick, therefore Pavs has 2 points again tonight so they better fix that!

Also, the 2nd and 3rd D pairings have not been very good tn... I feel that they play stronger when Kronners and Stu are not together. For some reason they just are not good together anymore. Other than the 2 terrible coverage plays on the goals against, the Wings are playing an outstanding game.

Stats note per TSN.ca. Lidstrom 1G +1; Suter and Weber both 0 G 0 A, -1.

Overall this game should not be this close. But, the 2nd has been the "bad" period, so hopefully the Wings come out for the 4rd with focus, determination, and intensity to bring home the 2 points.

Stats note per TSN.ca. Lidstrom 1G +1; Suter and Weber both 0 G 0 A, -1.

Overall this game should not be this close. But, the 2nd has been the "bad" period, so hopefully the Wings come out for the 4rd with focus, determination, and intensity to bring home the 2 points.

they will. The score isn't indicative at all of which team is head and shoulders better.

they will. The score isn't indicative at all of which team is head and shoulders better.

I'm hoping so. I don't like it when they are so dominant but the scoreboard tally is one bad bounce or blown call away from forcing OT.