• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/3 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Stars 4

Rate this topic

If the lineman is out, it will be interesting with one linesman. But not as interesting as only one referee would be.

I'm sure the other ref will play as the linesman when needed. And we did fine with just 1 ref before, I'm sure it would be fine to have a game like that if necessary. Of course just like players, you never like to see someone have to leave the game because of injury.

I'm still trying to calm down after one of the most exciting games I've ever seen, Sweden-Finland, and that 1st period didn't help a lot. Wow, a lot of action. Wings looking good. Z, Flip and Huds.. wow.

Also gotta give props to Loui Eriksson for a sweet goal.

That ref could hardly stand up. Do they just finish with 1 fewer or do they have a reserve?

I think most of the time they've got someone close by that can jump in.. not sure though.

Linesman will be hanging out with Crosby now.

yet tsn will still be railing hard on hitting in the nhl as opposed to the thought that maybe accidents are the main cause of concussions.

Line match against them. But if they do that then Datayuk's line will enter beast mode.

they had the line they wanted against them out iirc, it was the 3rd line which is a solid checking line.