• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT : Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

Anyone miss franzen? I sure don't

I wonder if he'll go back on the top line when he gets back given how good Nyquist has looked on that line. I'm sure he will, but I can't imagine it will be the easiest decision in the world.

I wonder if he'll go back on the top line when he gets back given how good Nyquist has looked on that line. I'm sure he will, but I can't imagine it will be the easiest decision in the world.

I know mule gets his points, but it's nice to see Datsyuk play with someone who gives 100% for a change.

I wonder who is happier, Wiz or White.

Yah his four assists and plus 5 rating really supports your argument...

I was one of the people screaming all off season about signing Wiz, and it's pretty apparent why I'm not a GM for the Red Wings. While I still think he's a real good player, it just goes to show you don't need the best guy at any position, but rather the right one. What a good call the White signing was.

I was one of the people screaming all off season about signing Wiz, and it's pretty apparent why I'm not a GM for the Red Wings. While I still think he's a real good player, it just goes to show you don't need the best guy at any position, but rather the right one. What a good call the White signing was.

We don't want to be stuck with that contract. We think Ericsson's is bad, but Wiz's is 10 times worse!

We don't want to be stuck with that contract. We think Ericsson's is bad, but Wiz's is 10 times worse!

Well obviously I wanted the guy before he signed that contract. Crossing my fingers to get him after he signed his contract would make me retarded, and fundamentally incapable of understanding the basic premises of contracts.

Well obviously I wanted the guy before he signed that contract. Crossing my fingers to get him after he signed his contract would make me retarded, and fundamentally incapable of understanding the basic premises of contracts.

Yea agree with you about White, great signing. Holland's smart, he doesn't want to sign anyone on the blue line long term until Lidstrom calls it a career. Plus he's after Suter or Weber.