• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT : Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

I still notice that the normal goal horn guy is still out sick. It still sounds like a different rhythm of the horn.

I guess when your only complaint about the game is the goal horn its a pretty good day to be a wings fan haha

So I just get home from work, turn on the TV, and it's 4 nothing. 4 nothing and WE HAVE THE FOUR. What the hell happened. Are these our wings?

Bad news, buddy.... You're actually asleep right now. Look, I know it FEELS real, but it always does in dreams. You're gonna wake up. You'll be pissed. Not only will this game not be real, you'll have to relive today's ENTIRE work day. I'm sorry dude.

He misses too many wide open nets and only shoots from terrible angles. It's very frustrating.

He sure is, I don't remember the last time he's shot on a 2on1 and like you said, even then he misses half the time. Has 20 goals though so he must be doing something right :hehe:

Bad news, buddy.... You're actually asleep right now. Look, I know it FEELS real, but it always does in dreams. You're gonna wake up. You'll be pissed. Not only will this game not be real, you'll have to relive today's ENTIRE work day. I'm sorry dude.

It's actually a dream within a dream...

Well when everything seems to be going wrong, eventually things will even out and go right for a while. Good to see Holmstrom with 2 in the 1st. Here's hoping he get's the hat trick.

Who knows, we maybe hitting our stride just in time!