• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingnut40

Operation Eaves

Rate this topic

trust me he is a grown up, he doesn't need that.

While he may not need "that", whatever it is, just thoughts alone count for plenty and the thoughts (and actions) of plenty likely made him feel good or appreciated.

I'm rarely one to try to ask for anything from people nor do I expect anything from people but I'd be full of s**t if I didn't appreciate people thinking about me or getting mention of somebody considering me/thinking of me for whatever.

While he may not need "that", whatever it is, just thoughts alone count for plenty and the thoughts (and actions) of plenty likely made him feel good or appreciated.

I'm rarely one to try to ask for anything from people nor do I expect anything from people but I'd be full of s**t if I didn't appreciate people thinking about me or getting mention of somebody considering me/thinking of me for whatever.

^This! :clap:

I think this is very nice, and I am sure he appreciated it, who wouldn't? Aww... I can't wait to see this face :yowza: again... the happy Patty Eaves I scored a goal face!!

Lose the 'stache, Patty. Please. :D

Can't wait to have Eaves back next season. Second best penalty killer on the team and hands-down the best forward at blocking shots. Definitely need his energy and hard work to boost the bottom six alongside Helm.

I'd love to see a line of Miller-Helm-Eaves consistently.

:clap: I would love to see that line as well