• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

Hopping a plane to go down there in 30 minutes. They've never lost a game in Nashville that I've been at. Hoping to continue that tradition. 60 minutes of hard nosed hockey with no one taking a shift off. Let's bring it back here for game 6. LGRW...

Great job on the GDT, Mike. +1000 for the John Blutarsky.

Red Wings 1, Preds 0. Wings outshoot Preds 91-12.

If the Preds get 12 shots, then they are guaranteed a goal.

Hopefully Lidstroms last game is not in Trashville. At least bring it home.

..I don't want angry sex tonight.

kthx

Got to be in the minority on that one, bro lol...

I feel fairly good about this one tonight but I felt good about the others as well... so I need to start drinking more and then I will feel cool no matter what. GO WINGS!!!

Win for Nick. Win for Helm. Win for Stuart. I don't care what the motivator is but just please win and keep the season alive. Take the first period with a lead and go from there.

After Game 4, I thought Nashville would end it tonight. Maybe I'm in denial, but after a couple days away I'm feeling good about the Red Wings chances in Game 5. There's

too much pride and ability in that locker room to just quit.

Regardless of what happens, I will be proud to be a fan of this team. Though I would love to cheer them on again this Sunday at the Joe especially.

Let's Go Red Wings!

This is the first time i've posted in a GDT PLAYOFF thread since the game 7 loss in 09.

I think it is time for my return.

DETROIT 5 (Zetterberg, pasha x2, Hudler, Miller)

NASHVILLE 1 (Erat)

IF THE SHIP GOES DOWN TONIGHT, I'M GOING WITH IT. LET'S GO RED WINGS!

Win for Nick. Win for Helm. Win for Stuart. I don't care what the motivator is but just please win and keep the season alive. Take the first period with a lead and go from there.

After Game 4, I thought Nashville would end it tonight. Maybe I'm in denial, but after a couple days away I'm feeling good about the Red Wings chances in Game 5. There's

too much pride and ability in that locker room to just quit.

Regardless of what happens, I will be proud to be a fan of this team. Though I would love to cheer them on again this Sunday at the Joe especially.

Let's Go Red Wings!

Win or lose, there will be no game Sunday :P

(Game 6 would be tomorrow)

Posting from the PA music educators' conference and all-state music festival. I'm going to be watching the game from my hotel tonight and probably getting a noise complaint. If my student can get first chair in the state on Bass II in the choir, then our boys can rectify the series defecit and blow into the second round with momentum on their side.

Lets Go Wings! Let's Go Wings! Let's Go Wings!

I was okay most of the day, but now that I am home....anxiety, nervousness, blood pressure, heart rate, BAC....all going up! And something tells me it's an acceptable day to send something else up as well. :hehe: