• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

Datsyuk quote from last year (during Sharks series): "What locker room you come to? What'd you expect? Never give up."

It could happen, right? Let's go Wings. Starts tonight. Nothing to lose.

Datsyuk quote from last year (during Sharks series): "What locker room you come to? What'd you expect? Never give up."

It could happen, right? Let's go Wings. Starts tonight. Nothing to lose.

Absolutely love that quote!! Feel the same way but it needs to translate to the ice. Let's bring it back to the Joe and see where we go from there.

I think Jimmy is going to have a huge game

I've gotta agree with you. His lapse in Game 4 was totally uncharacteristic of his play over the last couple of years. We can count on Jimmy, people. Maybe Nashville starts to think they smell blood in the water, they take more shots, Jimmy stays warm and involved in the game like Rinne Tuesday, and the Wings get those couple of odd-man rushes that equal a win. Maybe I'm doing some wishful thinking, but it's worth it. LGW!

Al: WHAT'S ALL THIS LYING AROUND s***?!

LGW: Season's over man, Bettman won.

Al: Over? Did you say "over"?! Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!

LGW: Germans?

Pasha: Shhh, he on roll

Al: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

LGW: <_<

Al: What the hell happened to the Detroit fans? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Al, we might get hurt again." Well just kiss my ASS from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Weber, He's a dead man! Rinne, dead! Trotz -

Hank: DEAD! Al's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Al: We're just the guys to do it!

LGW: LET'S DO IT!

:siren: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :siren:

that picture makes me want to cry.

It's going to be a long summer if someone doesn't show up tonight, but if they don't it's what they deserve. We, however, deserve better. I blame the stupid Mule/Ram commercials, which have ceased to be amusing to me. <_< Get the Hell out of the sin bin and do your job! I know you get paid the same either way, but leave the wife and kid at home, and go to work.

Now.

:lol:

Go, Wings... you can do this!!

I was talking to my mama on the phone last night. The conversation went something like this:

Mom: Should we be worried?

Me: Did you see the last game?

Mom: Yes.

Me: Were they shooting the puck?

Mom: Yes.

Me: Well, if they weren't shooting, I wouldn't worry because that means they can start trying. If they're shooting, that means the puck isn't getting past Rinne.

Mom: They're shooting. Are you worried.

Me: If they're shooting, I'm worried.

Mom: Oh, then I'm worried.

Dear Red Wings,

My Mama is worried. Please don't make her sad. Please score lots of goals more than Nashville does and win the game.

Love, Karen

Time for the reverse mojo from me. Usually I'm super positive but not tonight. I hope we lose by 11 goals and it's Lidstroms last game. Bunch of losers..we need more grit..these euro figure skaters have never done anything..this franchise needs to rebuild..trade Dats, Z and anyone else that is good !!! Hope this works.

Please, please win tonight so I don't have to beat up some canuck fans at work this weekend. Get in tight and get dirty boys, this is it. If they show up and work their asses off I'll at least be happy that we did everything possible to beat a goalie that is playing great.

LGRW!!!!!!!!!!!!