• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

As it stands now, I'm really hoping the Coyotes make it to the finals.

If not that, then Kings and Caps.

I'm so happy the Pens, Bruins, Sharks and Hawks are out. Really wish the Sens and Panthers would have won last night.

Hope a new team wins the Cup this year, now that the Wings are out.

Go southern and western teams!

I'm so happy the Pens, Bruins, Sharks and Hawks are out. Really wish the Sens and Panthers would have won last night.

Me too! I wanna see Shane Doan's Cup face!!!!

esteef

Why the Coyotes? They're a nice story this year, but it would be a ratings disaster for the NHL.

some consensus posts from the preds board on hfboards:

"Hated to lose this one like that. Guys, this was exactly what Yotes did to the Hawks. Sat back, let Smith bail them out. Rinne with a sub-par performance. He, Rads, and Fish, to name a few have to be better Sunday. Good news is after Pekka loses giving up some softies he usually plays excellent for a while.

I did not expect Preds to sweep but it would be huge to win Sunday, needless to say. Now the staff has some video to breakdown maybe they can find more to exploit. Just realize as much as we can see it was there for the taking, the boys in the lockerroom feel it even more.

PT: Man they closed the game thread on the SC finals board so fast I had a big post typed up and before I could post BAM! This thread is closed."

"I knew once Smith stopped about the 10th great chance in OT it was going to end in Phoenix's favor on some innocent play.

It sucks, but if we can keep that level of play, we've definitely got a chance to take the series."

"Upon further review, we still played a good game. Need to get better at faceoffs, need to stop the no look passes, some players need to shoot the damn puck, but this series is far from over.

Let's go Predators! "

Seems like the preds fans are learning the same feeling we had against them. The knowledge that you should win (especially when dominating play) and still losing to an extremely hot goaltender. Funny that none of them compare this series backwards to the wings series... :P

So Phoenix scores FOUR on Nashvile... Wait does that mean Phoenix has more depth than the Wings? REALLY?!

Nope it just means they play in the middle of the ice more than us. They cycle and then get the puck to the middle...we passed it around the outside too much.

Go Yotes!! I pulling for Phoenix and so far so good at least one game but I do believe that Nashville is a little bit stronger and has a good chance to take the series in 6 but if the Yotes can continue to play strong and maybe get a couple lucky bounces they could do it in 6 so this should be the start of a pretty good series.

Nope it just means they play in the middle of the ice more than us. They cycle and then get the puck to the middle...we passed it around the outside too much.

Unfortunately, this.

The way the Wings play sometimes, I don't think they even have to zamboni the middle part of the offensive zone.