• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Report: Luongo officially requests trade out of Vancouver

Rate this topic

Toronto- Burke and Gillis are buddies and worked together in Vancouver. Big name and big bucks but Toronto could eat that deal. I bet TML fans would get over any disappointment quick. They're not exactly the most level headed group out there.

Komisarek, 2nd round pick, prospect

Columbus-Not sure Lou would go there but I think CLB would do it, Carters deal pretty much proves that. They're probably going into rebuild mode though.

Mason, 2nd round pick.

Tampa-I don't see Steve biting on this unless he could trade Vinny for him and that doesn't make sense really for either team.

Florida-Jacob Markstrom could be Schnieder as early as this year. Wouldn't make much sense either unless Tallon would rather go with the established goaltender. Loungo has a name in southern Florida and could concievably add to this years momentum.

Clemmenson, Ellerby, 2nd round pick.

Edited by achildr1

I think he will end up on Tampa Bay. I'm not that big of fan of Luongo, bit overrated. I like having Howard, the only goalies I would choose over Howard straight up would be Miller, Lundqvist or Thomas

Edited by Jericho613

That was from when the Canucks ended the home winning streak.

I remember the other goal celebration I never saw him do that. What an idiot. Lost respect for Lou right there. Hope his career plummets.

Edmonton, they need some goal tending to help out their horrible D.

Edmonton needs some DEFENSEMEN to help out their horrible D. I suspect they'd move the #1 pick this summer for a solid defenseman or two. They're actually not in terrible shape in goal with Dubnyk. They are saddled with Khabibulin's contract though.