• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
matemate

Babcock and Holland want to keep Homer.

Rate this topic

That's fine, but where do you put him then?

In the press box. (Wow, it didn't sound that cold in my head.)

Our bottom lines needs to be much better. The third line will almost certainly be Bertuzzi-Helm-Cleary. That's a bit better. But a bit is just a bit; it's not a whole lot. So it's largely, if not mostly, on our fourth line to elevate the bottom 6. Miller-Abdelkader-Eaves - replace Miller with a guy like Prust, swap out Abdelkader for one of the guys I've mentioned (or anyone else who fits the bill), and keep Eaves. (Maybe swap out Eaves for Nyquist. Or they could have a rotation thing, I dunno.)

Actually the opposite, you have to quit stressing it and then Leftwinger will hopefully quite writing it. He has found a way to talk about nothing but Parise and Semin in every current thread. Maybe if we ignore it, it will go away.

Uh....ya, no. I only mentioned Semin after everyone else mentioned him becoming a F/A. If you see my sig, it doesn't, nor has it had Semin mentioned in a long time. I'd prefer just to sign Parise and Suter and Vokoun. So no, I don't mention in it every thread....an excuse me for talking about it in the "Semin" thread. And I have talked about plenty of stuff...Why don't you pull the dick out of your ass, its starting to mess with your head!

Uh....ya, no. I only mentioned Semin after everyone else mentioned him becoming a F/A. If you see my sig, it doesn't, nor has it had Semin mentioned in a long time. I'd prefer just to sign Parise and Suter and Vokoun. So no, I don't mention in it every thread....an excuse me for talking about it in the "Semin" thread. And I have talked about plenty of stuff...Why don't you pull the dick out of your ass, its starting to mess with your head!

Awesome, not only are your comments extremely boring and full of gross over exaggerations, but now they're homophobic too. I can't help but wonder if you're as single minded with your bigotry as you are with your hockey analysis.

p.s. I hope the moderators have something to say about this and not implicitly condone hate speech on this forum.

Awesome, not only are your comments extremely boring and full of gross over exaggerations, but now they're homophobic too. I can't help but wonder if you're as single minded with your bigotry as you are with your hockey analysis.

p.s. I hope the moderators have something to say about this and not implicitly condone hate speech on this forum.

Not defending this guy but that wasnt homophobic... Thats a harsh accusation to make.

read it again, it doesn't say pull YOUR dick out of your ass, it says pull THE dick out of your ass.

Okay if you want to be a stickler and take it in its worst possible meaning then yes, it could. But labelling someone a homophobe is pretty harsh based on that.

Edited by dirtydangles

Far from homophobic...just as far off as you are by saying I mention Semin in every thread...I only comment on Semin when he is brought up and like I said, excuse me for talking about Semin in the Semin thread...I don't like Semin, but the subject was if he came here for Hudler type money, then yes, he would be a nice experiment...take a look at my posts again, I think you have me mixed up with someone else. But if I do make up a thread about Semin then you can bring your hate and your extremely boring hockey analysis, when that analysis always includes knocking someone else's opinion...

Far from homophobic...just as far off as you are by saying I mention Semin in every thread...I only comment on Semin when he is brought up and like I said, excuse me for talking about Semin in the Semin thread...I don't like Semin, but the subject was if he came here for Hudler type money, then yes, he would be a nice experiment...take a look at my posts again, I think you have me mixed up with someone else. But if I do make up a thread about Semin then you can bring your hate and your extremely boring hockey analysis, when that analysis always includes knocking someone else's opinion...

Sure you are.

Sure you are.

Seems you may be the one, since that is all you care to comment on....maybe I should have said "take your head out of your ass, it's making your dick hurt" My point was, you refused to read anything and just want to belittle someone. I only mentioned Semin in threads that is was appropriate, not every thread like you said and that just shows that all you want to do is belittle someone instead of "take your head out of your ass" (better?) and actually realize how dumb you sound. To say that my insight and ideas about hockey are boring and dumb is no less of an insult than what I said to you. I can guarantee that I know more about the sport than you do, and in between my rants and raves (as with most user here) I do happen to provide some interesting conversation's and contribute to others very often as proven by my post count and my monetary contributions to support this great site. So, do me a favor, if you do not like what I talk about, don't become a part of it, don't reply, don't neg, don't +, don't read it. Just find someone else to neg and talk crap about, but don't whine and complain when that other person strikes back at you as well...Thank You, have a super dupity day!

Guest mjtm77

Generally speaking, any player which the Wings do not acquire is usually viewed as an NHL all star.

made my day :) lol