• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tim.D

Free Agency General Rumor Thread

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'd like to see Yzerman acquire Fleury, but I think I'd want more than a 2021 2nd round pick for two years at $7M per. Make it a 2020 1st (29th overall), and I'd do it.

There ya go , didnt even see this ...deals made for us man, vegas needs to stop being little ******* and give us that first , we eat half and suddenly fleury at 3.5 million is very appeasing to alot of teams and id personally target a team like carolina/edmonton who i think can fail and be out first round and get a 1st + ?

was thinking just a first but you’d have to think at 3.5 mill teams will be fighting to get fleury, if stevie can pull off this move and does nothing else id be happy

and not that anyone cares but looks like ryan donato to san jose for 2021 3rd round pick 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

10 minutes ago, CatBoyRossi said:

MAF would count against our retained salary limit for 2 seasons. Not saying I wouldn't do it. But we would be limited in retaining salary to only one more player this season and the same next.

If we land 2 1sts its worth it id say

On 10/6/2020 at 2:03 PM, nyqvististhefuture said:

Come back home matty , kenny did you wrong

you know who he did wrong, Jarnkrok...but obviously Jarnkrok's team has enjoyed more success than ours!

I wonder how AA is feeling out there? I know things have slowed down all over the league, but there are some players that still don't have homes that can be useful to some teams. Guessing money is the issue...

On 11/14/2020 at 12:59 PM, Keep Your Stick On the Ice said:

I'm not opposed to the team bringing Janmark back...

Once again though, a team fleeced Holland with the draft pick. Despite never playing Backman and now letting Janmark loose, I am sure they are more than happy with Hintz, whom they picked with the 2nd rounder Holland gave them. Sheesh, the more I look at the deals Holland made in his last 4-5 years, the more I want to puke. All to just keep the streak alive.  He must had some kind of incentive in his contract that gave him a bonus each time he made the playoff streak last longer. I mean, I know we were in need of a C when we dealt for Legwand, but looking at the players he gave away...sheesh!  Not saying that Janmark or Jarnkrok were saving the franchise, but dang it.... I feel bad for Edmonton. He's already given Kris Russel an extension in to 2021-22. Maybe that is to entice Seattle to take him, but honestly, I am not so sure he is that smart (anymore.)

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

you know who he did wrong, Jarnkrok...but obviously Jarnkrok's team has enjoyed more success than ours!

I wonder how AA is feeling out there? I know things have slowed down all over the league, but there are some players that still don't have homes that can be useful to some teams. Guessing money is the issue...

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Once again though, a team fleeced Holland with the draft pick. Despite never playing Backman and now letting Janmark loose, I am sure they are more than happy with Hintz, whom they picked with the 2nd rounder Holland gave them. Sheesh, the more I look at the deals Holland made in his last 4-5 years, the more I want to puke. All to just keep the streak alive.  He must had some kind of incentive in his contract that gave him a bonus each time he made the playoff streak last longer. I mean, I know we were in need of a C when we dealt for Legwand, but looking at the players he gave away...sheesh!  Not saying that Janmark or Jarnkrok were saving the franchise, but dang it.... I feel bad for Edmonton. He's already given Kris Russel an extension in to 2021-22. Maybe that is to entice Seattle to take him, but honestly, I am not so sure he is that smart (anymore.)

Holland did not trade anyone who would likely still be on the team now, nor anyone who would be an integral part of the current rebuild. Giving up middle six forwards, low end prospects, and draft picks are what playoff teams do. Both of the Legwand and Cole trades resulted in playoff appearances, meaning KH got exactly from it what he wanted. That's not "fleecing". And Holland stopped making TDL trades to bolster the roster when it was clear that the team was no longer a playoff team and needed to change focus.

Does anyone actually believe that Holland NOT making those trades would have resulted in a better team? They were trades that made the team better then, and have zero to do with the team now. Time to get over it.