• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evilzyme

Hudler removed from KHL team, suffers injury

Rate this topic

Guest Johnz96

No Zetterberg and Filppula to set him up, so he only got 1 assist and a -4 rating in 4 KHL games, lol. Calgary you can have him!

Zetterberg was -6 with only 3 points in his first 11 games last year, before having Hudler to set up on his line

sucks for calgary

He'll probably be healed before the lockout is over

Zetterberg was -6 with only 3 points in his first 11 games last year, before having Hudler to set up on his line

He'll probably be healed before the lockout is over

Right but Zetterberg also had a crap first half of the season in general. You fail to see the point that it is the KHL, not the NHL. There is not very much talent in the KHL, he should be able to score.

I don't know how medical insurance works, are the guys going to have to pay all their medical bills out of pocket during the lockout or would they have some sort of insurance other than what the NHL gave them?

Right but Zetterberg also had a crap first half of the season in general. You fail to see the point that it is the KHL, not the NHL. There is not very much talent in the KHL, he should be able to score.

The scoring in the KHL is lower than in NHL. It is harder to score there. Look at Malkin, OV and Datsyuk's stats over there..

The scoring in the KHL is lower than in NHL. It is harder to score there. Look at Malkin, OV and Datsyuk's stats over there..

Datsyuk 7 points in 9 games, +7 rating, Ove had 4 points in 3 games, +5 rating, Malkin has 19 points in 11 games and a +16 rating.

The goals per game are pretty equal in the KHL as they are to the nhl (5.27 goals/game in nhl, 5.47 in khl), but with far less talent, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Hudler being payed 4mil a year should be able to score points in the khl.

Even Radulov gets 1.5 points/game in the khl

Edited by Euro_Twins

Guest Johnz96

Datsyuk 7 points in 9 games, +7 rating, Ove had 4 points in 3 games, +5 rating, Malkin has 19 points in 11 games and a +16 rating.

The goals per game are pretty equal in the KHL as they are to the nhl (5.27 goals/game in nhl, 5.47 in khl), but with far less talent, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Hudler being payed 4mil a year should be able to score points in the khl.

Radulov has 12 points in 12 games not 18.

4 games is too little to get any sort of assessment about a player from his stats. Hudler did score 54 points in 54 games there in 09-10

Radulov has 12 points in 12 games not 18.

4 games is too little to get any sort of assessment about a player from his stats. Hudler did score 54 points in 54 games there in 09-10

I was talking about Radulov's entire KHL career, not his recent games only. Also I was merely poking fun at Hudler for being, well... Hudler. Thanks for ruining my fun :nono:

From khl.ru the officila KHL site:

2012-2013 season

GP G A Pts +/- Kovalchuk 4 1 6 7 4 Ovechkin 6 2 4 6 1 Malkin 7 1 7 8 -2 Datsyuk 5 2 4 6 3 Radulov 13 4 9 13 2

Where did you get your stats?

All those guys average about 1 pt/gm in the NHL, same as they average in the KHL, so far.

From khl.ru the officila KHL site:

2012-2013 season

GP G A Pts +/- Kovalchuk 4 1 6 7 4 Ovechkin 6 2 4 6 1 Malkin 7 1 7 8 -2 Datsyuk 5 2 4 6 3 Radulov 13 4 9 13 2

Where did you get your stats?

All those guys average about 1 pt/gm in the NHL, same as they average in the KHL, so far.

I got my stats from the NHL page, took them straight from there

I got my stats from the NHL page, took them straight from there

link? The only stats on NHL.com are for past years, not this season. Are you sure you weren't looking at Malkin's WHC stats from last year?

In any case, your stats were wrong, for one thing neither Dats nor Malkin have played in as many KHL games as you said yet.

Edited by sibiriak