• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

gdt
1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

511 posts in this topic

How was that not a hook after that stick on Datysuk?

Hell of a save Jimmy! Real "siv" there.

Holland needs to make a huge trade or step aside...Franzen and Filppula need a change of scenery...They are our two most tradeable, expendable assets, yet Holland thinks that Franzen is Sergei Fedorov...

datterberg1340 likes this

Can our team stop giving up odd man rushes?

That last goal was on Lashoff by the way.

Good point, yet Quincy's been so bad we might as well blame him.

Call me captain obvious but Quincey can suck. Clearly can suck. Holland is a loser. But if we average 1 goal per game we are in copious amounts if trouble

no chance this team makes the playoffs. we might be 3 games in, but this team has zero heart. look at this pile of s*** they just dropped in the home opener for f***'s sake.

Here we go, the deadliest powerplay in the league.

If we have any chance in this game we need one here.

We are on the "good side" of that call, but I still strongly dislike that new rule.

Jimmy has been spectacular given the mess in front of him so far.

Here, I thought the Red Wings would be able to score goals this season at least. Staring at two shutouts in three games. Datsyuk and Zetterberg started slow last year, but there's no way that can be the case again. Z looks energized and creating chances with Brunner, but Pavel is way off.

Wow, at least there aren't any chicken-littles here... (and the 'hey, we're being realistic' excuse doesn't work)

I can only hope we're getting the injury bug out of the way early, we seem to have had more injuries crop up than any other team, we really need Helm back, our bottom six is all messed up w/o him

assuming we go ahead and drop this one, there's still time to pull it together but we need a spark

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="thegerkin" data-cid="2345109" data-time="1358909931"><p>

Wow, at least there aren't any chicken-littles here... (and the 'hey, we're being realistic' excuse doesn't work)</p></blockquote>

Umm have you watched these games?