• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

Gotta do two things with the BJ's...

They are a rather young team past the vets like Prospal/Wisniewski/Johnson/Dorsett/Umby. Get on them fast.

Also, don't let them hang around like in the last game which kind of goes to the first point. Unlike last year, this version of the CBJ play the entire game and eventually luck will side with them in a tight game, so make it not so tight early on.

Nothing official, but look for one of the back-ups to start in goal.

I think KHAAAAAAN!!! tweeted that Howard said he's good to go tomorrow too, despite the injury scare he has tonight.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

after tonights game i wouldnt be suprised if the refs hand the Wings this game too...

wow this went up fast :) I'm glad our second half of the back to back is the jackets though, better than it being the hawks

Playing the 2nd half of a back to back on the road, away to the BJs is just about as perfect as it gets (famous last words no doubt)

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks
Overall: 2-game winning streak
Away: 1-game losing streak (overtime)
Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Columbus
Overall: 1-game winning streak (shootout)
Away: 1-game winning streak (shootout)
Last Ten Games, Current Regular-Season
Overall: 4W-2L-1OTL
Away: 1W-1L-1OTL
Last Ten Games, Historical Regular-Season v. Columbus
Overall: 7W-3L
Away: 6W-2L-1OTL-1SOL
Home Games / Away Games
This is a single Away game
Record v. Columbus
All-time, Overall v. Columbus
70G: 50W-13L-1T-0RT-2OTL-4SOL
All-time, Away v. Columbus
36G: 23W-8L-1T-0RT-`2TL-2SOL
Season Record v. Columbus
This is the second of five games v. Columbus this season, with the Club's record in the previous game:
1W
This is the second of three Away games v. Columbus this season, with a record in the previous game:
1W
Record on this Day
February 2
This is the 33rd regular-season game played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous 32 games:
16W-10L-6T
This is the 1st regular-season game v. Columbus played on this day
Fun fact: Detroit has won the last ten times they've played on Groundhog Day
LGW.

Wtf, is Helm a china doll now?

He said he wasn't going to be ready by the weekend, was hoping for next week. Atleast that's last I read. Wings are going to be gassed tonight, but luckily it's a struggling Columbus team. Hope we come out strong and get a lead early; we'll have our feet at the beginning, but near the end of the game is where the fatigue will start to set in. Let's get another 2 boys!

This has got to be a win. It would put us right on the heels of Chicago and St. Louis in the standings. But I'm nervous. There are so many reasons to expect the Wings to slip up here. Hopefully they realize how close they are to being back near the top of the standings.

I hope JImmy is okay. I was scared he wasn't going to be able to go since we can't throw any games away.

He's fine, he said that he simply got hit in the you know where. After 10 minutes he said it was all settled downstairs and he felt normal.

I'd bet Husky is out for this one. Most of the tweets I've seen make it seem that Lashoff might start, after Husky got rocked in the St. Louis game.

Has anyone else been really impressed with Lashoff this season? Aside from a few mistakes, he's been pretty solid on both ends of the ice.

2 for 22 2-night. I am waiting for Eaves to produce, too, so I can use the Eavesy-smilie. :w00t:

Glad Jimmy is OK, I hear that sort of thing doesn't feel too good, so he really took one for the team. :confused:

Wings will win, Z has put on his Captain Courageous hat and will lead us to victory. Go, Wings!!!