• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/15 GDT : Anaheim Ducks 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

regardless who wins..after the game im gonna go to TSN..and start this!! :D :D :D

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

okay i guess ill have to change who i think will score for the winged wheelmen.

so instead of pavel the great since hes not playing tonight, ill say brunner scores his 7th.

im still goin with "Z" man with all the stamina, and nyquist .

We are the unluckiest team in proffessional sports. Basically 2 lines and 1 d-pairing we're missing.

Datsyuk had looked a little off for a lot of the season so I'm not surprised he's out, but that still sucks. We're a much, much worse team without him. Looking for Filppula to step up now.

Maybe Selanne stays in the D after the game. Yeah, right. I just don't know what to say anymore regarding injuries. 2nd bit of injury news today (Bert). I hope whatever's wrong with Dat's is not the reason for his different play this season. That would mean something more serious IMO, if it's lingering like this.

I'm thinking dats has a lingering injury carrying over from playing in the khl that he didn't want to tell anyone about. It would explain his struggling.

Cleary z Brunner, Abby fil and nyquist top two. Missed the other 2. (no TiVo :( )

The Ducks games seem to be pretty bipolar for the most part. Sometimes we see great fight from the team, times we completely dominate them. Much like most of the Wings game this season! Here's to a more positive outcome from tonight's game!

Red Wings 4 (Brunner, Filppula, Datsyuk, Kronwall)

Ducks 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!