• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT : Wild 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Going to a local bar with a couple of Wild bros. Busting out my Fedorov jersey OH YEAH!!

These two teams usually play each other tough.

Hopefully we can get the 2 points tonight. *fingers crossed*

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Unlucky for Eaves, but I'm glad to see Nyquist in. I hope he can get going, kid needs a goal to get some confidence on the NHL level.

Seems like ages ago we played. I fully expect the team to be sleeping through the 1st period. Hope I'm wrong. Minny's been very good lately so we can't underestimate them.

Going to a local bar with a couple of Wild bros. Busting out my Fedorov jersey OH YEAH!!

These two teams usually play each other tough.

Hopefully we can get the 2 points tonight. *fingers crossed*

My buddies at work are both pretty big Wild fans. I happened to be visiting Detroit for a wedding on July 4th, but the taunting and absurd wave of optimism after they landed Parise/Suter that day was pretty rough. Whereas the Wings/Wild game used to be a cute little novelty, now they seem like serious business.

Wild and Wings have also been almost identical in the standings all year, so there's a realistic chance that one of these teams makes the Top 8 at the other's expense. Wild are see-sawing with VAN for the division league, but if they don't win the division, they're in a horse race with everyone else to get in.

Go Wings!

Dear Young Floating Mike Babcock,

Regulation win. Please and thank you. Brunner breaks the slump, and we don't have any fatal giveaways. I am not offering sexual favors at this time, but may get desperate if we are down in the third (although I think some other people around here should really be pulling their weight in this regard).

Sincerely,

BoS

Yeah, Wings usually suck after coming back from the West, however, I'm optomistic they'll show up. Please? :scared:

I agree in general, but being back in the East for 3 days in this instance?

I feel like that shouldn't be a valid excuse. Their internal clocks should be fully adjusted by now.

Dear Young Floating Mike Babcock,

Regulation win. Please and thank you. Brunner breaks the slump, and we don't have any fatal giveaways. I am not offering sexual favors at this time, but may get desperate if we are down in the third (although I think some other people around here should really be pulling their weight in this regard).

Sincerely,

BoS

I want to show Suter and Parise they made a mistake, so at this point I am willing to provide said "sexual favours" to whoever it taskes for the wings to win lol :P

Hmmm according to NBCSN apparently Osgood lead the Wings to winning the cup in 97

Oh and do so while they show video of Vernon.

In my little mind, it's not as bad as clinton addressing Stevie as Steve Izeerman when the Champs went to the White House.