Jedi

3/22 GDT: Red Wings 5 @ Ducks 1, Abs nets 1st career Hat Trick

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Away: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Anaheim

Overall: 2-game losing streak (1 shutout)

Away: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 5W-3L-0OTL-2SOL

Away: 4W-5L-1OTL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Anaheim

Overall: 6W-3L-1OTL

Away: 4W-4L-2OTL

Home Games / Away Games

This is the first of four Away games, played over seven calendar days

Detroit v. Anaheim

All-time, Overall v. Anaheim
73G: 46W-18L-7T-0RT-2OTL
All-time, Away v. Anaheim
36G: 16W-14L-4T-0RT-2OTL
Season Record v. Anaheim
This is the second of three games v. Anaheim this season, with the Club's record in the previous game:
0W-1L
This is the first of two away games v. Anaheim this season

Record on this Day

March 22

This is the 34th regular-season game played on this day, with the Club’s record in the previous 33 games:

16W-12L-4T-0OTL-1SOL

This is the 1st game played v. Anaheim on this day

LGW.

Tonight's Officials

Referees Greg Kimmerly (18), Marc Joannette (25 )Linesmen Darren Gibbs (66), Lonnie Cameron (74)

Reports saying Tootoo is a scratch whilst Eaves plays with a face guard? Really?

I know Babcock is struggling at the moment but use a bit of common sense please. Especially against Anahiem and the fact Tootoo should be on 3 goals now if not for the refs.

Sigh.

I hate this trend of sitting Tootoo. Babcock had me fooled that he appreciates his type of play.

Sitting a 100% energy guy who can hit, fight and is scoring against the Ducks is dumb.

esteef

You only think that because you can't comprehend the sheer brilliance of Mike Babcock. Remember, many people (here and elsewhere) think he's a Jack Adams candidate this season...for his tireless work screwing up the timing and chemistry of every line in every game. If you hate Babs, then you clearly hate this team. Why don't you go cheer for the Pens you traitor!

Edited by kipwinger

It's my birthday boys. Get a W.

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

WINGS 5, DICKS 4.

You only think that because you can't comprehend the sheer brilliance of Mike Babcock. Remember, many people (here and elsewhere) think he's a Jack Adams candidate this season...for his tireless work screwing up the timing and chemistry of every line in every game. If you hate Babs, then you clearly hate this team. Why don't you go cheer for the Pens you traitor!

HA!!!

esteef

I hate this trend of sitting Tootoo. Babcock had me fooled that he appreciates his type of play.

He sat him last time against the ducks, and the Wings were the better team. Think the score was 2-1? But I do agree, it would be nice to see what would happen if he would just let him run wild.

Alright! It's almost game time! These match ups against the Ducks have always been one of my favorite (as long as none of our boys get hurt). It'd be a shame if Tootoo ends up being a scratch, I can see it getting pretty ugly and us wishing he'd been there. If that happens, here's to a Perry vs Ericsson fight again!

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Brunner, Filppula, Kronwall)

Ducks 3

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!