• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/31 GDT: Blackhawks 7 Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Im not much for being negative BUT where is Sammys fire at..... if I was on IR for weeks and I finally got back into lineup against Hawks on National TV and GH Bday i would be ******* flying all over the ice.....this isnt just a sammy problem either. I dont care if mistakes are made just make them going 100 mph!!!

I know we're all just fans and everything, and I'm not trying to say I know more about hockey than the management....But Holland and Co can't honestly look at this roster and be satisfied right?

Right....

More importantly, Ilitch can't be looking at the mediocre direction this team is heading, and be happy.

He needs to step up here as the owner.

I know we're all just fans and everything, and I'm not trying to say I know more about hockey than the management....But Holland and Co can't honestly look at this roster and be satisfied right?

Right....

That's what Holland keeps saying...

More importantly, Ilitch can't be looking at the mediocre direction this team is heading, and be happy.

He needs to step up here as the owner.

Agreed, but his focus right now seems to be largely aimed at his other team. He wants a World Series more than anything.