• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drumnj

NHL 14 Cover Vote - Jimmy or Pavel

Rate this topic

The NHL once again is doing the annual EA Sports NHL game cover vote. http://covervote.nhl.com

Every team has 2 candidates and only 1 can move on to the next round of voting.

Jimmy Howard or Pavel Datsyuk are the options for the Wings. Would be nice to see Pavel make it there, he made it fairly far in last years voting.

Guest RedWingsDad

The NHL once again is doing the annual EA Sports NHL game cover vote. http://covervote.nhl.com

Every team has 2 candidates and only 1 can move on to the next round of voting.

Jimmy Howard or Pavel Datsyuk are the options for the Wings. Would be nice to see Pavel make it there, he made it fairly far in last years voting.

Emdog. What? NOT an option? Pavel... always,

Guest DeGraa55

Who here like me is still pissed that Pav didn't win the cover of NHL 13?

SMH...

I'm not saying that the cover should have a Red Wing all the time (though it would be nice). But NHL 13 just seemed so perfect for Pav to finally get one.

Ya the problem now is he is getting older and it'll be the next generation guts getting it. Like last year it was stamkos.

It is a shame he never got one and honestly I know we hate him but just looking at skill alone Crosby and Malkin should get one to. But its just a popularity contest.

And just like with Crosby if you're not a fan of the wings they won't vote for us. Lots of people are jealous of our recent success of the last twenty years

Oh, on Facebook. I just went back to that page all confused because it was different than what you posted.

Ya i probably shoulda been a little more clear.

BTW on Thursdays, if you have twitter use #NHL14Datsyuk. It counts as double votes