No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

gdt
10/2 GDT : Sabres 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

662 posts in this topic

Rivalred shows up at my house to go to tonight's game and is NOT sporting the colors. I have the tickets - should I leave without him?

Take him, but assure everyone that he is just your manservant. Then treat him thusly.

On second thought, don't you have something to loan him? It seems to me that you have a few items in your closet.

Moved back to GR in Feb, saw most of the Griffs playoff games so I welcome Nyquist back even if he deserves to play with the big boys.

I swear time is slowing down as we get closer to gametime!

Moved back to GR in Feb, saw most of the Griffs playoff games so I welcome Nyquist back even if he deserves to play with the big boys.

I swear time is slowing down as we get closer to gametime!

I hope he tears up the AHL and will be back in no time.

Apologies for the mistake in the OP, the game is in fact at 8 pm tonight, not 7:30. [/quote

Why is it starting so late?

I'll go 3-1 Wings on this one. Weiss gets the 2nd or 3rd goal and Steve Ott tries something stupid.

Pumped that hockey is back! Not pumped about the bottom 6. Gus and Tats would have made it look a lot better.

Apologies for the mistake in the OP, the game is in fact at 8 pm tonight, not 7:30. [/quote

National game.

I'm pumped!

4-1 Wings. Pav, Abs, Alfie, Big E.

Bettman milking the RedWing cow for all they are worth. I love being in the east. We should be on national tv as much as the Pens and Rags this year.

canadian wings fan likes this

I think this has been said, but NBC is really stretching it with this Rivalry night...

Which begs the question (and possible another thread) who are our top 5 rivals.

Admittedly mine are skewed toward more recent history...

1. Colorado

2. Chicago

3. Toronto

4. St. Louis

5. San Jose

Actually really enjoying this pre-game Rivalry Night intro dealy. Nothing special or different, aside from maybe the talk with Bob Mackenzie (did they used to do that? I don't remember it). Dunno.

Can someone record the Home Opener? At least the Beginning of it? So I can see the Names being called. Can't watch the game on NBC SN not available for me. Also I have NHL Center Ice online on NHL.com but can't watch it since it's on NBC SN.

Edited by redhasek2013

Hate your face, Edzo. You always find a way to make something awesome slightly less awesome. Thankfully I have good headphones and bitchin' taste in music!

LGW!

*home opener jazz hands*

Can someone record the Home Opener? At least the Beginning of it? So I can see the Names being called. Can't watch the game on NBC SN not available for me. Also I have NHL Center Ice online on NHL.com but can't watch it since it's on NBC SN.

Last year red wings official site posted the video the next day hopefully they do it this year too. NBC/tsn2 will be screwing everyone of that so hopefully the official site will post it tomorrow.