• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/4 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Hurricanes 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Someone please put the Gerber baby through the glass.

I was thinking the NHL13 Hercules check over the glass but that would work too. :). Though the Weiss OT winner is also quite effective.

Not a full 60, but definitely played clutch when it counted. Glad they won tonight, and looking forward to the chemistry continuing to form with the new guys in the lineup.

Weiss played like s*** but he still made a difference. Cleary played like s*** and got moved up to the first line and made no difference whatsoever.

Cleary didn't play like s***. On the list of guys who looked like crap tonight, Cleary is probably middle of the pack but he's fun to rip on I guess.

Weiss and the whole 2nd line has been invisible up until the moment he had the puck sitting in front of the wide open net. Sammuelsson, our $3 million fourth liner, was invisible. Friggin Emmerton was more noticeable than half the guys this team will be relying on.

Like I said, everyone not named Abby or Z should be unhappy with how they played.

What a dirty comeback. Boys battled hard to go to 2-0. Nice to see Weiss get his 1st as a Wing. Hope Alfie gets his 1st tomorrow.

It's nice to see them finish off the third period comeback instead of just teasing like so many times in the past. GREAT job.

I can understand why people are opposed to Abby being on the first line, but he works his tail off every time his skates touch cold.

So does Cleary.

Playing on the top line should primarily involve skill, not just being a hard worker.

Not saying, Cleary has the skill either. I'd put Alfie or one of the young kids there.

Edited by GMRwings1983