• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
uk_redwing

Cory Emmerton and Petr Mrazek sent to Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

Alf hasn't made me scream at the TV yet. Franzen on the other hand...

Apparently, you missed the third period last night? Especially those final few minutes, Alfie single-handedly gave the puck away numerous times completely nullifying any chance we had at scoring an equalizer.

I guess I like the look of the new lines - at least I like them a little better than what we had. Bert on the first line should be a big improvement over Abby, though the second line will still probably be a disaster. The third line is a little better, and Lord only knows what that 4th line will look like.

Didn't see this one posted yet.. fingers crossed, Tatar gets a shot!

"@AnsarKhanMLive: Wings on ice for practice. Alfredsson skating in third line. Bertuzzi, Samuelsson and Tatar all wearing red as potential top 6 forwards"

Tatar, Sammy, Bert.

The good, the bad, and the ugly. :lol:

Somewhat surprised to see Alfredsson moved down a line, if anything I would have anticipated a switch with Abdelkader to add more speed to the second line and let Alfredsson play with the Euros, but then again Bertuzzi has showed some chemistry with Datsyuk before. Third line still looks slow to me. I would have liked to see a third with Tatar, Emmerton and Bertuzzi. I think Emmerton's skating and work ethic could have been a good fit with those two.

Shaking things up after two stinkers in a row.

I wasn't mad at Alfie yesterday, just disappointed. With him moving to the third line, that's not necessarily a demotion as it may be spreading out our depth. Seeing as how there is basically none on the bottom six right now (as of last games line combos).

Shaking things up after two stinkers in a row.

I wasn't mad at Alfie yesterday, just disappointed. With him moving to the third line, that's not necessarily a demotion as it may be spreading out our depth. Seeing as how there is basically none on the bottom six right now (as of last games line combos).

No chance Alfie goes to 3rd line.. That's insanity. He's not been brought to wings to play 3rd line minutes. We need him top line never mind 2/3rd line. Babcock is quickly gonna make Alfie think twice about signing here.. Just like how sour it ended for modano in Detroit.. And how Stevie was sitting on bench on last faceoff of his career. Edited by wingfan1991

Apparently, you missed the third period last night? Especially those final few minutes, Alfie single-handedly gave the puck away numerous times completely nullifying any chance we had at scoring an equalizer.

I'm usually not as frustrated with bad plays, or mistakes, because at least they are playing /trying. That's just me i guess. Franzen just standing around, not moving his feet, swinging his stick one-handed at pucks makes me nuts though, at least look like you are trying.

I'm usually not as frustrated with bad plays, or mistakes, because at least they are playing /trying. That's just me i guess. Franzen just standing around, not moving his feet, swinging his stick one-handed at pucks makes me nuts though, at least look like you are trying.

I hear ya. Franzen looked terrible last night as well.

If Tatar somehow wins out on the first line lottery, I would be pretty happy.

So it's looking like...

Zetterberg Datsyuk Bertuzzi

Franzen Weiss Abdelkader

Cleary Andersson Alfredsson

Miller Glendening Tootoo

...right?

I've seen prettier things on the side of the highway.

why cant babs ever just give a guy a legit chance for a few games put tatar on the 2nd or 3rd line or even with Z or dats and see what the kid can do. i bet you put him on a line with Z and franzen he would out performs weiss cleary bert sams abs alfie probably even franzen or he may even help him

We all no no way Tatar beats out Bert on the first line... Sigh... This is really startif to piss me off... Drop emmerton to add tootoo for speed... Move Bert to first line to slow then down...

I'm praying that that Abby can get Weiss going forecheck wise and that cleary (sigh) and Andy can get Alfie the puck and keep him fresh for PP

Andersson.

Or did you mean "You mean Cory"? meh. Words are annoying.

To you sir, a riddle:

Well Cory is Cory, but Andy can never catch a break.

why cant babs ever just give a guy a legit chance for a few games put tatar on the 2nd or 3rd line or even with Z or dats and see what the kid can do. i bet you put him on a line with Z and franzen he would out performs weiss cleary bert sams abs alfie probably even franzen or he may even help him

I know right... if only Andy could catch a break...