No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

gdt
10/14 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Bruins 2

Rate this topic

402 posts in this topic

I kinda like what babcock is doing... throwing Alfie or Franzen out there occasionally in place of Bertuzzi... Keeps Bert fresh and Alfie is fresh from playing 3rd line.

anybody else notice that Datsyuk was just out there with Franzen and Bertuzzi...???

Zetterberg was out there for the boston goal along with the 2nd line

I'm in the waiting room to pick up my daughter. Thanks for the updates. Let's Go Wings!

Wings couldn't really do anything against that boston goal. I know it's a deflection but the shouldn't be going through you not a big complaint though Gus has been solid

The difference in styles is very evident. We're doing our puck-possession thing and Boston is doing their strong North-South thing. If it continues like this, it could really go either way - though we need to generate more shots on goal and more net-front traffic. Oh yeah - and STAY OUT OF THE BOX. We really have no answer for the Bees' PP.

Great 1st, also like the Monster. Nice saves, coordinates the deferense. Nothing to complain so far, goal wasn't his fault. Defense looks better, but there are still to many tunrovers.

I thought monster looked very food thus far, poised and calm. Good first start of the year so far, especially when it's against the Bruins. Although he does have experience in the east

How was that his fault ? It was deflected.

I watched quite a few games when he played in Toronto and all I can say is that he lets these kinds of goals in at a well above average clip. Either he's the most unlucky guy in the world or something in his game is a bit off...deflected or not.

He's a below average backup, is what it is. Hopefully Howard has the stamina to play close to 70 games this season and by next season we'll have a new backup.

Mmmm. Crispy bacon, eggs over easy with shredded Mexican blend cheese, a perfect complement to The D2Z goal.