• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

2/3 GDT: Canucks 0 at Justin Abdelkader 2

Rate this topic

Look at those minutes for Quincey. Babs likes this guy, be worried folks

Though it pains me to say it, we don't have any better options. I mean, he shouldn't be getting the minutes he's getting, but, beyond our top three, who else is significantly better in a top-four role? Smith? Kindl? Lashoff?

I feel like this is spiraling out of control :lol:

I did start it by mentioning Beavis in a Wings shirt to set you up for the epic PP goal for my bunghole quote, which Mabus promptly put into the awesome pic. I'll blame the Macallan for this one since I forced myself to not post during the game. ;). Mabus does have the awesome photoshop skills. I'm sure Nyquist onto the Goose is my Wingman graphic is out there somewhere as well.

Holy crap, how are we only four points behind LA?!

Isn't it almost scary, as bad as it has been thus far with injuries, shootout failures, etc., the boys are still in contention for the playoffs. If they get healthy, they could go on a nice run.

I'll take on the homework, something new to unleash during the next GDT if all goes well.

Beautiful. If you could send me a hi res version of the pp goal shot, I could probably talk the graphic arts teacher in my building into putting it on a t shirt.

I did start it by mentioning Beavis in a Wings shirt to set you up for the epic PP goal for my bunghole quote, which Mabus promptly put into the awesome pic. I'll blame the Macallan for this one since I forced myself to not post during the game. ;). Mabus does have the awesome photoshop skills. I'm sure Nyquist onto the Goose is my Wingman graphic is out there somewhere as well.

I feel like this is spiraling out of control :lol:

I'll take on the homework, something new to unleash during the next GDT if all goes well.

This is exactly what I mean! Before the end of the season, we will have a complete episode of Beavis and Butthead starring all Wings players complete with music videos (I'm thinking something by Justin Bieber, Prong, and Eddie Murphy's classic "Party All the Time") and will end up getting sued by Mike Judge!

And it will be magical.

Huge win so happy for the monster. Sweden is set in goal now with Lundquist and Monster playing great.

Hamhuis would look nice in Red and White but the price maybe to steep :(

Unfortunately Monster left the game during first intermission with injury, I hope it doesn't damage his change his path to the Olympics at all and it was something minor. It was a great combined effort from the two tonight.

Unfortunately Monster left the game during first intermission with injury, I hope it doesn't damage his change his path to the Olympics at all and it was something minor. It was a great combined effort from the two tonight.

Damn :( aren't both getting the SO since neither allowed a goal? Nice to see our goaltenders doing well.

Gus has had some sort of heart problems, when he came over hopefully that's behind him, dizziness is scary hopefully he can get well soon.