• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabusIncarnate

Official 2014 Olympic Hockey Thread (Admin warning #316)

Rate this topic

1,601 posts in this topic

http://sochi2014.iihf.com/men/information/

So...the OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME could potentially be decided by a *gulp* SHOOTOUT?!

I thought they would drop the SO as deciding factor after the round robin games, definitely for the medal games at least! *barf*

Get it together, world.

That really is the worst possible way to end a medal game. I don't even get the point of shootouts anyway. Hopefully the gold medal game ends in regulation or OT.

That really is the worst possible way to end a medal game. I don't even get the point of shootouts anyway. Hopefully the gold medal game ends in regulation or OT.

Toews vs Oshie. 3 day shootout.

wingsfan4795 likes this

http://sochi2014.iihf.com/men/information/

So...the OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME could potentially be decided by a *gulp* SHOOTOUT?!

I thought they would drop the SO as deciding factor after the round robin games, definitely for the medal games at least! *barf*

Get it together, world.

Probably for scheduling and TV reasons. Isn't the closing ceremony the same day? Imagine a triple OT game delaying the closing ceremonies... Nope? I can't either

10747_523261657789030_538764477_n.jpg

Lehtonen has outscored a ton of people in this tournament.

Sharp, Duchene, Kunitz, Toews, Tavares, Benn, Perry, St. Louis, Nash, Crosby, Vanek, Parise, Stepan, Callahan, McDonagh, Wheeler, Pacioretty, Semin, Anisimov,Nichushkin, Kovalchuk, Tarasenko, Jurco, Handzus, Tatar, Hossa, Kruger, Eriksson, Zetterberg, Nyquist, Hagelin, Landskog

That's a pretty crazy list

DatsyukianDekes likes this

Lehtonen has outscored a ton of people in this tournament.

Sharp, Duchene, Kunitz, Toews, Tavares, Benn, Perry, St. Louis, Nash, Crosby, Vanek, Parise, Stepan, Callahan, McDonagh, Wheeler, Pacioretty, Semin, Anisimov,Nichushkin, Kovalchuk, Tarasenko, Jurco, Handzus, Tatar, Hossa, Kruger, Eriksson, Zetterberg, Nyquist, Hagelin, Landskog

That's a pretty crazy list

Shall we acquire him to override our D and make that 1st pass out of the zone every time? :lol:

Shall we acquire him to override our D and make that 1st pass out of the zone every time? :lol:

That may not be such a bad idea...I sure wouldn't want Howard trying to make passes like that.

Sometimes I wish he was tied to his posts so he wasn't able to handle the puck at all.

Z Winged Dangler likes this

Canada looks like they're skating in glue. This is the first game of their I've seen. Are they usually this slow or are they just tired for some reason?

Canada looks like they're skating in glue. This is the first game of their I've seen. Are they usually this slow or are they just tired for some reason?

No. They were flying last game. I think they're trying to play chess with the Fins.

Doughty has been absolutely amazing so far. A goal in each game now. Shouldn't have had a PP, but we'll take it. Selanne is pissed with Crosby lol.

When isn't this guy crying about something ? If it's not whining about the Wings, it's team Canada.

When isn't this guy crying about something ? If it's not whining about the Wings, it's team Canada.

Seriously. Crosby is a diving diver baby, but Selanne is a whining poopy diaper baby. Pick your poison. *blows raspberry*

kipwinger likes this